Senior Cat Food? Advice Needed Pt.2!!!

ciciskybaby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So awhile back In September I posted a question about switching my two senior cats food for the first time. ( Senior Cat Food? First Time Switching, Advice Needed!! )
After researching and many personal debates and with the help of everyone who commented on my last thread, I decided to buy the Wellness CORE original. I was actually surprised when they turned their noses up at it! Cici, the older one won't eat it, so I've got her on wet food now. Sky, the other senior, started eating it but in small quantities. Cici looks to still eat dry food and I want her to, but she just won't eat the CORE.
I am frustrated, I want them to both eat a good dry food for their senior bodies but the one food I was counting on, it just doesn't seem to work. I'm going to keep cici on wet food, but again I still need a dry food. Please any suggestions that I can buy in stores would be greatly appreciated!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What about something like one of the Merrick Raw Infused varieties, Merrick Grain Free or Limited Ingredients, or one of the Instinct by Nature's Variety Raw Boost?

kmoulus

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My 17-year-old cat eats Science Diet Adult 11+ Indoor Age Defying, she has been on it for about three years. It was recommended as a lower-sodium recipe (she has HCM and CHF) and she has thrived on it. It really is age defying, my vet seriously can't believe that Speedy is still alive and stable and told me to never change her food.

That's just her dry. Her wet food is not a senior recipe, just regular Weruva.