Nebula - Draco
nurseangel- GoldyCat
NutroMike - mbjerkness
Pollyanna - Milk maid
StarryEyedTiger - zohdee
WELDRWOMN - ?
yayi - Mani
zohdee - ?

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Missing members in red, and I have been through all my pm's so I did not get any snooper requests from these people.[/font]

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
And I need to tell all the Llama devotees here that our local produce store has started to stock them...... I have Llamas just down the road

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Elsa deciding which to open first

Peppermint candy :)

Llama magnets! From the incomparable Butterbean!

Kitty cat calendar /organizer!

Crystal earrings in my favorite color!

Pink T shirt, "the dog did it" LOL

And my favorite ever scent, Clean Cotton...lotion and shower gel!

Oh, and Elsa loving her Crispies treats and the box!

Thanks so much Nurseangel, it was SO much appreciated! It was pretty much my only gifts this year, you've made me very happy!

View media item 142721
You are very welcome.  The t-shirt came from the Brushy Mountain Apple Festival (the craft fair with a camel) in North Wilkesboro.  That area is probably most well known as the former home of the IMHO wrongfully convicted Tom Dula (Tom Dooley) made famous in a song. 

Last edited:

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It came :clap:

So many pretty things

I am pretty sure I know who my SS is. I will PM to confirm

Oooo...can I guess??? Is it Gemlady? :)

I think the GEMS give it away!! LOL
:D

I just confirmed via Pm to Marianne.I'm so glad it finally arrived. Everything was for her, unless she shares the candy.:lol3: Lib's is the best in our area.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And I need to tell all the Llama devotees here that our local produce store has started to stock them...... I have Llamas just down the road
Post pictures if you get a chance! 

And Jan, you make some awesome jewelry! 

Last edited:

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol: My parcel arrived today! :woohoo: I'm so thrilled! 

Whoever put it together is just so clever!  I have no idea who it is... there was no card or hints!  All I know is North Carolina.  I checked out the thread where people said they didn't put a card in but they come from a long, long way from the address... :scratch:

Here's Nilah looking intriqued..  and Sundar trying out his new Snoozzys...

Nilah has sussed out the Kitty Kisser treats which were a BIG HIT! (I haven't seen anything like them in Aus):
View media item 142706

Finally all unwrapped, and such a wonderful lot of gifts!  So much thought has gone into finding really suitable things.  There is even a gorgeous little angel made from raw cotton... I drove down the centre of the state recently, and there was a whole lot of cotton all over the side of the road that had come off the trucks and I thought 'there must be something I could do with that' and collected it.  And now I know!!
I love the frame, the luggage tag, book marks, great little 'what goes around comes around' gift bag, little olive oil soap and farm cards.

View media item 142707

And the cats are absolutely thrilled with their presents.. they have both crashed out on the bed after treats and...

...getting to know their new toys.  I wish I had video as Sundar just went mad with the squeaky mouse... I've only activated one, so I can start up the other one when the first runs out of squeak!  They are really novel.. never seen anything like them here. 
And you can see they loved the balls. 
The dangly butterfly I'm saving for later.

So thank you so much Secret Santa, whoever you are!! 

A hint would be wonderful :) Mani. As you guessed it was me.:). I 'm sorry it didn't 't get thee for Christmas Day but am relieved it got there. Happy to hear both human and cat gifts were appreciated.:)

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
As you guessed it was me.
. I 'm sorry it didn't 't get there for Christmas Day but am relieved it got there. Happy to hear both human and cat gifts were appreciated

It was actually really lovely to get an 'after Chrismas' surprise!

It was so much fun opening everything.  You did brilliantly!

BTW my cats are now besotted with Kitty Kissers... what on earth is in them?  I've never seen such a reaction from Nilah, who is a really picky eater.  She was trying to break through the package as soon as it was unpacked and now she keeps looking at me with  'give me Kitty Kisser' eyes.

Thank you, Cattybird... my first TCS SS experience has been fabulous! 

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And Jan, you make some awesome jewelry!  :)

The jewelery is awesome :banana1: , Thank You Jan and the candy is so Yummmmmmmmmmmy :yummy:
THE CHOCOLATE HAS BEEN FREED!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Thank you for the compliments. :blush2: Most of the pendants are made with fibereye, a man made product. Ya like that "one carat/carrot" pendant? :lol3: The mini lariats can be attached to your cell phone, or zipper pulls or purse or whatever. I just realized that the nephrite jade stone in the cat pendant is probably from British Columbia. :D

Last edited:

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yummy!!  The chocolate covered pretzels were eaten...in one sitting!  The kitties have been playing with all their new toys and snacked on the kitty treats.

Thank you!!  But I need a hinty on who my SS is!

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was actually really lovely to get an 'after Chrismas' surprise!
It was so much fun opening everything.  You did brilliantly!

BTW my cats are now besotted with Kitty Kissers... what on earth is in them?  I've never seen such a reaction from Nilah, who is a really picky eater.  She was trying to break through the package as soon as it was unpacked and now she keeps looking at me with  'give me Kitty Kisser' eyes.

Thank you, Cattybird... my first TCS SS experience has been fabulous! 
Mani. I actually don 't know what 's in them, my five are crazy about the kisses too.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yummy!!  The chocolate covered pretzels were eaten...in one sitting!  The kitties have been playing with all their new toys and snacked on the kitty treats.

Thank you!!  But I need a hinty on who my SS is!

hmm, how about this one: she just got a new job :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Zohdee

Nobody contacted me to snoop for them regarding you!! LOL so sorry!!!

To everyone else, I am already planning next year's bombardment (is that a word) LOL I know this was my first time doing SS but I loved it! The best part is seeing everyone else's reactions to their gifts!! Loads of fun! :) Can't wait-- How long until we get another name? hehehe

Last edited: