Secret Santa Received Thread 2012

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PM confirmed ... My SS is calico2222! THANK YOU!!

Edit: Neko is going absolutely crazy with the sparkly cat puff
He's carrying it and chasing all over but I havent been able to get a picture yet. My phone has a delay and he moves too quick!
You are very welcome Tara, it was a pleasure! Glad Neko and every is enjoying their presents. Merry Christmas!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OKay!!!!!! Weldrwmn, -aj-, Kluchetta, StarryEyedTiger, MBJerkness, Zohdee, and GoldyCat- Any ideas? ;)

Milkmaid - clpeters23
Nebula - Draco
clpeters - jennyranson
NutroMike - mbjerkness
yayi - Mani
Pollyanna - Milk Maid
Gemlady - Mr.Blanche
Weldrwomn - ?
aj - ?
kluchetta -
CATTYBIRD - NutroMike
Carolina - yayi
StarryEyedTiger - ?
mrblanche - WelderWoman

mbjerkness - ?

zohdee- 

nurseangel- GoldyCat

GoldyCat - ?

Tara G-  Calico2222

Calico2222- Kluchetta

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OKay!!!!!! Weldrwmn, -aj-, Kluchetta, StarryEyedTiger, MBJerkness, Zohdee, and GoldyCat- Any ideas? ;)
Oh yes! I'm about 99.9% sure I know who my sweet SS (from Ohio) is, but I'm planning to wait until Christmas Eve to open everything and confirm it with SS! (Waiting is half of the fun for us lightsiders! :D )

Although, if my puppy Rosie has her way, the presents sitting under the tree will be opened asap! She keeps retrieving one in particular and dropping it in my lap ...not chewing it or opening, just retrieving and dropping it in my lap. :flail: It it makes it until Christmas Eve, I think that will be the one we open first :lol3:

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The presents!!

My hint:

My loot!

I got a beautiful red cozy blanket (which DH already snagged...don't worry, I'll get it back!), a box of Cinnamon Apple Spice herbal tea (which DH is drinking), a cup from The Rescue Site that says "All my children have paws" (which is MINE!!!), a book called "The Catswold Portal" that looks just awesome and right up my alley (thank you!! I can't wait to start it!), a box of holiday Skittles, a huge container of homemade cookies (the iced ones remind me SO much of my grandma's. Thank you.), a wonderful apple pie candle that is burning as I type, 3 bags of cat treats and.........

A WELDERWOMEN'S hat!!!! I LOVED it when she posted a pick of it, and I got one!! I have NO hats except a hand knitted one that doesn't fit my head, but now I have something to keep me warm! And since we're in the middle (or the outskirts) of Storm Draco, it will come in VERY useful. SO, here's a pic of me and my new hat:

Thank you, we love everything! I apologize for the pics, but the phone was still charging so I had a very limited space to work with. LittleOne is now nicely snuggled in the box, but the phone is dead again. But I'm sure you know the box is much appreciated too lol. 
Yes, it was me!!! hahahahaha

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Santee has not guessed me yet lol but it is such a narrow choice now! HA

Last edited:

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise

Milkmaid - clpeters23
Nebula - Draco
clpeters - jennyranson
NutroMike - mbjerkness
yayi - Mani
Pollyanna - Milk Maid
Gemlady - Mr.Blanche
Weldrwomn - ?
aj - ?
kluchetta -
CATTYBIRD - NutroMike
Carolina - yayi
StarryEyedTiger - ?
mrblanche - WelderWoman
mbjerkness - ?
zohdee- 
nurseangel- GoldyCat
GoldyCat - ?
Tara G-  Calico2222
Calico2222- Kluchetta

I haven't received my package yet, so no clues here.

Last edited:

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
My box is here! I had no idea Canada Post delivered on Sunday during the Christmas season. I've got company in a bit, but after that I'll open and post pics...According to the postmark, it's come all the way from Reykjavik!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Came home from a weekend at my parents and my neighbor handed me my package.. from England! So excited!! I tried hard to clean up my apartment a little first.. like putting my laundry away.. well, that failed. I am a horrible light-sider!

Anyways.. my turn to pic-spam!

Of course, Monet had to dig through everything first.

Cute notes on each package!

Yes, I do like to do my nails!

Is that supposed to be me?! So cute!

Monet barely gave me a chance to take a pic before grabbing it from my hand!

He knew it was for him!

Naturally, every cat lover SHOULD have a pretty pendant!

My nieces and I will have fun with these!

New keyring!! very Blingy!

Mine!

Such a beautiful scarf! I tried taking a pic of myself in it, but.. didn't turn out so well, lol

Cassie approves!

Cute card!!

Thank you, AJ, Flash and Sooty!! I love everything!!! Cassie's having a blast with her little kitty toy!!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Soooo pleased it got there safe I was starting to worry!

Over the moon you like everything! I fell in love with the scarf, got myself one to :D

Pleased the cats like their toys to :)

And I got a pm off Mel confirming she's my Santa, I promise pics soon I have recieved some awesome gifts thank you so much

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Soooo pleased it got there safe I was starting to worry!
Over the moon you like everything! I fell in love with the scarf, got myself one to

Pleased the cats like their toys to

And I got a pm off Mel confirming she's my Santa, I promise pics soon I have recieved some awesome gifts thank you so much
Very very welcome!!!!!!

Craziness ensues, because I literally *do not remember* what I put in each package!!! 
 Looking forward to see a reminder lol, must be getting old!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
wow, there are some great packages!! I love love love that pillow you got, Tara and that hat is perfect for the wilds of WV, Hope lol Those little pillows for the kitties are super adorable, Drzco!!

Rest assured, those that have not received, your Santas have said they shipped, guess they like forcing folks to be light-siders :uuh: It's mbjerkness, Mani, and Goldycat still waiting, correct?

How many were in SS this year?
there were 24 :)

Last edited:

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
So upon seeing my box and the distance it had traveled, my visiting family really wanted to know what was in it, so I opened a bit early (see? I come from a whole family of darksiders - it's genetic) I think I know who my SS is, but I'm just waiting for confirmation.

The box:

The presents, with a card telling me to open the presents first:

Now I thought DH took a picture of the presents for me before I unwrapped them, but apparently not. So...here they are unwrapped:

I got some tasty looking chocolate, a cute santa ornament that's currently on my tree, a pair of adorable (and warm!) homemade felted wool shoes, a skein of unspun wool for me to crochet, dried fish treats for the cats, a lava rock from Northern Iceland and ash from Eyjafjallajökull. Also, missing from the picture because I was listening to it and forgot to put it in the pic

The volcanic ash and lava rock - so very cool!

Freya and Wendel enjoying their Harðfiskur (Sybil was sleeping somewhere in the house avoiding the company) - this is huge! I've never gotten Freya to eat treats other than Temptations, but she LOVES this and they both acted completely nipped out afterwards!

And...Freya playing with the paper!

A huge Thank You! to my Secret Santa for the cool and unique gifts!

I think I know who you are, but just want to be sure.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Lovely gifts everyone.  My package hasn't arrived in time for Christmas, but that's OK.

Have a lovely day

Last edited: