Secret Santa Received Thread 2012

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear SS, I just got home a few minutes ago to find a very awesome package on my front porch! Thank you, Thank you!!! I'll take pictures tomorrow of the packages in their adorable wrapping paper and post them. I'm a lightsider, so I'll be waiting until Christmas Eve or Day to open them if that's alright! Thanks for making my night! :)

Last edited:

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't wait and caved. I opened them. All of them :D Thank you so much SS for your generosity. YOU GAVE ME THE MOVIE "WARHORSE" :clap: I really, really wanted the movie. I love the ball cap :D There are so many goodies I could barely get them all in the pic! Treats and toys for my entire herd, including my horse Foxy! Thank you so much and Happy Holidays to you. Now, if I could figure out who you are I'd be a happier camper :lol3:

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope my SS waits to send mine so I get it real close to Christmas.  I too, have NO self control

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my packages! And being on the darkside I opened them immediately. Too bad I don 't have a way of putting pictures up. Gracie got a laser toy,Emma got a toy fish, Matilda got a cat bed, Casey and Charlie got toy mice, they are sharing a couple of toy beetles and some more toy mice. They also got some organic catnip and two packages of Greenies. I got a toy stuffed cat, a cat -themed magnetic list pad with (of course) a cat on it, a package of Skittles (my favorite candy) and a package of Hershey 's Kisses, which I'm also very fond of.:). Thank you so much SS! I loved all the presents. I 'm going to go out on a limb here, something that I don ' t usually do and guess my SS was NutroMike? If so, thanks so much. Oops, I just realized I left out my 25.00 HOBBY LOBBY Gift Card!

Last edited:

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone is getting lots of great loot!  :clap:   And NutroMike, I think that hat has to be hint.  Hmm...
It is a good hint but the problem is... I know the name and location of my SS but don't know his/her TCS screen name! I'm stumped. I need to snoop around a bit on profiles to find it :lol3:

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my packages! And being on the darkside I opened them immediately. Too bad I don 't have a way of putting pictures up. Gracie got a laser toy,Emma got a toy fish, Matilda got a cat bed, Casey and Charlie got toy mice, they are sharing a couple of toy beetles and some more toy mice. They also got some organic catnip and two packages of Greenies. I got a toy stuffed cat, a cat -themed magnetic list pad with (of course) a cat on it, a package of Skittles (my favorite candy) and a package of Hershey 's Kisses, which I'm also very fond of.:). Thank you so much SS! I loved all the presents. I 'm going to go out on a limb here, something that I don ' t usually do and guess my SS was NutroMike? If so, thanks so much. Oops, I just realized I left out my 25.00 HOBBY LOBBY Gift Card!
How did you guess so quickly? Well heck. And here I thought I was being so sly :lol3: I'll be better at this next year. I'm sure having fun with it. I'm so glad you enjoyed all the gifts! I wasn't real sure about the cat bed size etc. Sure hope Matilda likes it. I didn't know if she liked to cuddle in beds with sides or not so I got the one with sides. Happy Holidays to you and your fur buddies! Thanks for being a part of my Holidays :clap:

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received two packages from France yesterday, and I could not resist opening them.  My SS is very generous and I, and my cats, will definitely enjoy these wonderful gifts!  

A feather wand toy and two balls, which Moose has already played with.

A chocolate bar, foil wrapped chocolate "coins", a can of salmon and nougat candies.

Six coasters representing different regions of France. My great grandmother was born in Alsace! A box of yummy cookies and a beautiful beaded heart!

More cookies!  I love caramel!!

A 2013 cat calendar, which Moose was checking out.

A magazine about Autumn in Normandy, full of gorgeous photos. I wish I could read French!!

Two cozy pairs of pink socks and a scarf!  Pink's my favorite color!!

Last, but not least, a note from my SS wishing my kitties and I happy holidays!  I believe my SS is Jenny from Suisse Normandy region???

I almost forgot one more gift!  I large bottle of lavender perfume!!!

Last edited:

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How did you guess so quickly? Well heck. And here I thought I was being so sly :lol3: I'll be better at this next year. I'm sure having fun with it. I'm so glad you enjoyed all the gifts! I wasn't real sure about the cat bed size etc. Sure hope Matilda likes it. I didn't know if she liked to cuddle in beds with sides or not so I got the one with sides. Happy Holidays to you and your fur buddies! Thanks for being a part of my Holidays :clap:
It was just a lucky guess.(G) . And yes, Matilda loves her bed. It 's just the right size for her. All five cats say "Thanks for the presents! " And I thank you for mine too.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received two packages from France yesterday, and I could not resist opening them.  My SS is very generous and I, and my cats, will definitely enjoy these wonderful gifts!  

A feather wand toy and two balls, which Moose has already played with.

A chocolate bar, foil wrapped chocolate "coins", a can of salmon and nougat candies.

Six coasters representing different regions of France. My great grandmother was born in Alsace! A box of yummy cookies and a beautiful beaded heart!

More cookies!  I love caramel!!

A 2013 cat calendar, which Moose was checking out.

A magazine about Autumn in Normandy, full of gorgeous photos. I wish I could read French!!

Two cozy pairs of pink socks and a scarf!  Pink's my favorite color!!

Last, but not least, a note from my SS wishing my kitties and I happy holidays!  I believe my SS is Jenny from Suisse Normandy region???

I almost forgot one more gift!  I large bottle of lavender perfume!!!
Yes, it was me, and I hope you and the kitties have a wonderful Christmas. How brilliant that your great-grandmother came from Alsace - a beautiful region.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ok, I'll start the received list, at least these are the folks that have mentioned receiving something, but I'm not gonna put the sender cause I can't remember who's been identified (since I know everyone) :lol3: :bigwink: so fill it in if you know who your santa is!

Received - Santa

Milkmaid - ?
Nebula - ?
clpeters - ?
NutroMike - ?
yayi - ?
Pollyanna - ?
Gemlady - ?
Weldrwomn - ?
aj - ?
kluchetta -
CATTYBIRD - ?
Carolina - ?
StarryEyedTiger - ?
mrblanche - ?

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Received - Santa

Milkmaid - ?
Nebula - ?
clpeters - ?
NutroMike - ?
yayi - ?
Pollyanna - Milk Maid
Gemlady - ?
Weldrwomn - ?
aj - ?
kluchetta -
CATTYBIRD - ?
Carolina - ?
StarryEyedTiger - ?
mrblanche - ?

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can or can't say that my Santee received their package.  Darn post office.

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Received - Santa

Milkmaid - clpeters23
Nebula - ?
clpeters - jennyranson
NutroMike - ?
yayi - ?
Pollyanna - Milk Maid
Gemlady - ?