Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2012!!

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Soooooooo my SS Should have received their package by now ........... Here is a hint (Maybe?)

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sent my package out yesterday morning.  Hint:  it's taking the scenic route. 

Last edited:

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My package is sealed, addressed, and scheduled to head out tomorrow!

It will cross at least on state line... :D

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My package was sent out Monday so someone should get their parcel late next week :) well the dude at the post office said so :D

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I just realized that I forgot to put the card in my package before I mailed it. So if someone gets a package in the next week or two with absolutely no hints in it, it might be from me. :anon:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm looking at all of these and wondering if one is my SS... scrabbling around for hints.. Not NutroMike as his will arrive too quickly to make it all the way here... Gemlady talks about state lines, so probably not.. but then again..   -_aj_-'s will take a while, but then they all do a Christmas..   for some reason I've had an idea my SS may be zohdee, but it's just a hunch.  HHHmmmm.....

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm looking at all of these and wondering if one is my SS... scrabbling around for hints.. Not NutroMike as his will arrive too quickly to make it all the way here... Gemlady talks about state lines, so probably not.. but then again..   -_aj_-'s will take a while, but then they all do a Christmas..   for some reason I've had an idea my SS may be zohdee, but it's just a hunch.  HHHmmmm.....
I will never tell!!!!  MWHAAAAHAAAA!!!!!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
We need a received list so we know what has received their packages and from who, or if they are still trying to figure it out. Nebula? You are such a good investigator, do you want to start the list? :lol3:
We usually have a received list in the SS Received thread. Have to go check that out. :dash:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hmm...Daisy, Buster? LOL
I know a Daisy and a Buster...but they can't write.  No way could they have sent a package.  And who would be brave enough to give Daisy
 a ride to the post office?  An incredible coincidence...

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just realized that I forgot to put the card in my package before I mailed it. So if someone gets a package in the next week or two with absolutely no hints in it, it might be from me.
We were supposed to give hints????  Uh oh...

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I just realized that I forgot to put the card in my package before I mailed it. So if someone gets a package in the next week or two with absolutely no hints in it, it might be from me. :anon:

We were supposed to give hints????  Uh oh...
Okay, if someone gets a package with absolutely no hints it might be from me or it might be from zohdee. :lol:

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's not me but my Santee has responded to this thread :D