Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2012!!

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well I thought I would be posting this week end but the thing I was going to by was gone 
 so I am going to have to start looking all over again
 but not to fear because I have a stall at a christmas craft fair next week end so I am  sure I will find something really lovely for  ??????

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I participated in this last year and had so much fun!!!  I really wish I could have been more active on the board this year and gotten in on the fun.  Can't wait to see everyone's goodies!!!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I may (or may not) have gone SS shopping this evening.  And I might (or might not) have bought some Lindt milk chocolate and white chocolate truffles.  And other...er...stuff.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How exactly am I supposed to wrap gifts for my SS recipient when I have "help" trying to intervene?

Daisy 
 is always happy to be of assistance.  Her presence anywhere near the gift wrapping area makes me so nervous that I start tearing paper. 

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I want Lindt truffles too!! 

How exactly am I supposed to wrap gifts for my SS recipient when I have "help" trying to intervene?
The blue-grey hairs stuck to everything will be a bit of a give-away to my Santee too.  All that russling paper!  All those ribbony things!  It's pussycat heaven!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
have Lindt truffles trumped Tim Tams as the most wanted SS treat?? I have to admit I can eat a whole bag in one sitting :lol3:

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Costco also has some very good truffles, recommended by several rating agencies, but they are dusted with dark chocolate powder, so I was afraid to get them for you members who say you like light chocolate.  (Does "white chocolate" count as "light chocolate?")

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Costco also has some very good truffles, recommended by several rating agencies, but they are dusted with dark chocolate powder, so I was afraid to get them for you members who say you like light chocolate.  (Does "white chocolate" count as "light chocolate?")

I would be happy to try truffles with a dusting of dark chocolate powder. 
  Bring them on! 

Well, I shipped my SS gift - not gonna say when it was shipped, but it was shipped nonetheless....
Will you say where you shipped it to? 

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Woot!!  Bought some pressies today and got......FREE WRAPPING!  I totally stink at wrapping gifts, even a box.

There is only one thing left to buy the Santa will deliver the package.

Last edited:

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I got the box out and started putting SS gifts in just to make sure it would all fit. Looks like I need to get a few more things to fill in the corners. Or wait a minute! Maybe that's need to get a bigger box for all the stuff that keeps falling out.