Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2012!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've got a few ideas and a snooper helping me out
  I do have a couple of small items in mind so I think I'm just going to start mailing them out one at a time.  To tease

It's a lot of fun, but it can be especially overwhelming the first time you play.  I am glad things are coming together for you. 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I am a bit afraid that my Santee won't like them.

I worry every year that my Santee won't like their gifts!  The anxiety has just started to set in, now that I've bought a few things.  :sweat:
I know that worry well! You send out the package and cross your fingers that it will all go well. :nod::lol3:

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't say that I have really had that problem lol. Just look at the hints thread... But then again, there is that wondering. I even told a snooper what I got and asked "Do you think they would like this?"--- Loads of fun!!

BUT

Today something came in the mail from ____________________ and it is going out to _____________ who has a cat named _______________ :D

Ohh and i LOVE LOVE LOVE this song :D -

Now.... Let's Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Not a clue but an amazing song! DANCE TIME YAY!!!!!!!

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
For those of you shipping from the US to another country, the shipping deadlines are here. Please use them only as a guide and not a guarantee that it will arrive in time. Packages tend to slow down quite a bit around Christmas. It's always best to ship before the date listed.

https://www.usps.com/shippingdates/welcome.htm

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to ship out Novemberish, I think- not sure yet

On another note,  I must say I think I quite like this idea- even though it is my first time participating, I am already scheming thinking of how I can make someone happy next year! :D

Last edited:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Something interesting came in the mail for my recipient yesterday.  And I stress the word interesting...

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thanks for posting the links, Karen and AJ!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, I picked up something today for my SS, and it was on SALE!! Plus, I'm picking up something for him/her tomorrow night that I think he/she would really like. So that makes the total pressies at 4 so far. Wow! I'm surprising myself, it isn't even Halloween and I have made a small dent in the list! 

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Cat show this weekend with lots of vendors. I need to check my closet before I go to see what I already have. Otherwise my santee might end up getting doubles of everything.

weldrwomn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ooooooh - I went shopping today and got some goodies for my recipient!  I picked up some ______ and a slightly evil _______!  

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am almost finished except for the person and
 treats.  I'll probably continue to pick up a pressie here and there until I get ready to ship.  Which won't be for a bit.