Second Job Interview - Need Help!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just bored since there isn't anything to do yet:sleep: There's a bunch of stuff that needs to be approved by regulatory committees before the company can order stuff. I'd like to toss all the expired chemicals and stuff leftover from the previous company but we don't have a way to properly dispose of them yet.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi. How are you finding your job now that you have been in post a while. I hope it has become more interesting and busy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Not yet. We finally got something approved this week and now can start ordering things to get in. I'm not sure who will be doing the ordering. I think probably by end of next week or early the following week we can finally start getting busy once the orders come in. Until then, it's still just sitting around and getting paid for it :D We did have to go to the downtown office this week to interview a potential candidate. That took up the entire morning. It's a really nice swanky office space (with an address to match) for the CEO and others in that level of management and those who don't need to be in the lab space. The lab space is blah 90's cubicles and decor but the company just took over a space that was vacated by another company. I guess the company was in a rush to get people hired and into the space by the summer that renovations were put on hold.