Second Fosters

Animal Freak

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone! I got my second pair of fosters this past Sunday. I think they may be lab/hound crosses, but not sure. They have good noses on them! Their both girls and their names are Zena and Zara. Well, Zara's "official" name is Yellow Dog, but we weren't about to go around calling her Yellow Dog all the time, so we call her Zara. She's the smaller one with a white streak on her face. Zena is a bit bigger than her.

IMG_8364.jpg
IMG_8435_16.jpg
IMG_8436_17.jpg
IMG_8443_21.jpg
IMG_8485_37.jpg
IMG_8466_31.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats on your second pair of fosters! The girls are adorable. :hearthrob: I see the lab in them but not sure about hound, maybe some beagle. Regardless I'm sure Zena and Zara will bring you much joy. Enjoy your time together.:jive:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Animal Freak

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on your second pair of fosters! The girls are adorable. :hearthrob: I see the lab in them but not sure about hound, maybe some beagle. Regardless I'm sure Zena and Zara will bring you much joy. Enjoy your time together.:jive:
Thank you. They're exhausting, but at least they sleep a lot. I'm definitely no expert on figuring out the breed, but they do seem good at sniffing things out and they have a stubborn streak. They can find every tiny crumb of a treat in the grass outside.

Animal Freak

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The pups had meets on Saturday. The rest of their litter was adopted, but I'm stick stuck with these two! I have some more pictures of them though.

IMG_8577.jpg
IMG_8591_2.jpg
IMG_8626_11.jpg

IMG_8640_14.jpg
IMG_8654_17.jpg
IMG_8670_18.jpg

calicosrspecial

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are amazing pics!!!

I LOVE those pups!!! They are ADORABLE!!!

I LOVE those ears!! And their expressions. You really captured them!!

I am in love.....................................

Animal Freak

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are amazing pics!!!

I LOVE those pups!!! They are ADORABLE!!!

I LOVE those ears!! And their expressions. You really captured them!!

I am in love.....................................

Thank you! They are adorable. Their ears drive me nuts because their always flipped over on top of their heads. :doh:

Please come take one....

Awesome photography and photogenic pups. :camera:
Thank you! They are indeed.

calicosrspecial

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Their ears drive me nuts because their always flipped over on top of their heads." - I LOVE that!! SO cute!!!

I WISH!!!