Sebastian's Journey To Australia

meaganandalbert

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello everybody,

Some of you will know the story of Sebastian and how he came into our lives. Thanks to the enormous support those at The Cat Site gave me he was able to survive and is now happy and healthy. Now I must start the process of getting him home :( Although it's costly and stressful it's the only thing that will ensure his safety. Vietnam is no place for cats; or pets of any kind really. The cat meat trade is thriving and the people here aren't known for their kindness toward animals. 

I have started a GoFundMe to raise money to get him home, if any of you could spare even the smallest amount, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Above is his campaign page with his story and updates. 

Thanks again to all of you for your support and I hope one day I can share pictures of him with his brothers in Australia!

:) Meagan x

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money. 

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meaganandalbert

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sebastian's first video is up, please check it out :) 

Last edited by a moderator: