Scrapbooking tips

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought it would be easy to go buy the scrap book and some trimmings and start making one for Kitten.  I am an artist. And I'm totally lost and a bit confused on how to start filling those empty clear plastic pockets in the scrap book.

What works, what doesn't , any tips on not just making one but how to make sure the pages last. Good sources for supplies. Heck share your scrap book page here. I won't copy it I'm just standing at the starting gate with book , paste and scissors in hand looking like a deer in the headlights.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have nothing of import...I've never scrapbooked, but I LOVE all the "stuff" for it.  I may start one for Hekitty.  THAT project will include buying a $20 card for my old tracphone so I can email myself the only two kitten pics I have of her.  Then I can toss the phone.  I've kept it just for those pics, and the time on it runs out in June.  Then, I'll follow along here, and learn with you, Kittens Mom

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

I have nothing of import...I've never scrapbooked, but I LOVE all the "stuff" for it.  I may start one for Hekitty.  THAT project will include buying a $20 card for my old tracphone so I can email myself the only two kitten pics I have of her.  Then I can toss the phone.  I've kept it just for those pics, and the time on it runs out in June.  Then, I'll follow along here, and learn with you, Kittens Mom
Can you hook it up to the kiosk at wally world ? There appears to be a slot for everything , maybe your morning bagel in those things. Printer ink is expensive. I'm going to take a disk with me and see how it works. I know my phone is connected to all my devices. There's a bad syfy movie in that somewhere.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Can you hook it up to the kiosk at wally world ? There appears to be a slot for everything , maybe your morning bagel in those things. Printer ink is expensive. I'm going to take a disk with me and see how it works. I know my phone is connected to all my devices. There's a bad syfy movie in that somewhere.
ERM...I think it was called "Demon Seed."  Very scary for its time, indeed...although, given my two husbands, I'd have been better off mated to the computer.