Saying Hello

lcat4

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi All,

I've been a member of a different forum for a few months, but find myself reading this one, so thought I'd join too.  My name is Lori.  I have a husband, a couple kids, four in-house cats, and several cats in my heart and memories.  All our current cats are from a feral colony that my husband takes care of at work.  They are all unbelievably loving, friendly cats, who prefer to sit or sleep on top of people as opposed to next to them.  They pretty much all get along and we feel lucky to have them. 

Lewis and Clark are our older brothers - 15 1/2 years old.  We brought them home at about 3 weeks old, abandoned by their mom.  As do many older cats, they have their health issues. Both are CRF Stage 2; Lewis comes by it naturally, Clark's caused by the non-steroidal he takes for his bladder cancer. 

Socks is our middle cat.  She's about 7 years old, she came to our home about 3 years ago.  Prior to this, she was my husband's shop cat.  I don't know if she was feral or a stray, but she adopted my husband when she was about 6 months old. 

Pepper is our newest addition.  She's about to turn 1 years old.  My husband found her at about 3 weeks old, her eyes crusted over and wondering alone.  A little TLC and a new home has done her wonders.  She's turned into a lovely little girl. 

That's it for my furry family.  We are into nutrition and staying as healthy as possible.  They started eating raw a few months and love it.  I look forward to joining your conversations. 

Thanks,

Lori

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Lori.  Welcome to TCS!  Thank you for sharing pictures of your beautiful cats with us.  Lewis and Clark look like twins.