Save the Cat Rescue & reunite a family!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does the Cat Rescue have a link that we could use to verify this story? It is very compelling but most of us here are already "flying low & skimming the trees" so we need to be super-duper careful. Please give us more info soon as winter is already setting in & we all want to help as many kitties & cat guardians as possible.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

steve2020

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for your message. The Campbell’s were funding & running the rescue on their own. While they have provided me with many photos of the rescue & its guests, etc., they did not have a web site or outside source of funding. Just a love for the many cats that found their way to their former rural property (including many pregnant females from what Kate told me). The cost of food, shelter, spaying & neutering were all provided by Dan’s earnings. If you like I can post more photos that are not on the campaign website.