Savannah Rose

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My girl crossed the bridge tonight. She was almost 19 1/2 years old. She had been getting more and more feeble, but still showed interest in petting and eating, until today. This is an old photo but the only one I found on my phone tonight. I am going to miss my little Tater Tot ( a nick name the kids called her).
41AFBE8C-E993-4588-A5FC-120D62AF51C0.jpeg

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a gorgeous girl! She will be sorely missed. 19 and a half is a grand old age to live to, it shows the care she received and her will to want to go on. But not one of us is guaranteed a tomorrow, and though I'm sure it was hard for her to answer the call, she had to obey.....
The bond of love you built up over that many years is a strong one indeed. Love is spiritual, so eternal. She will forever be a part of your heart and soul, forever as close as your thoughts and prayers. She left you her legacy of love, and would like nothing better than for you to go forward into the future and live it as you would have wanted her to go on if you were the first to go. Not in eternal sadness and tears, but receiving comfort in your wonderful happy memories and knowing her love will always surround you. "Do not cry because it is over, smile because it happened."
My heart cries for your pain at the loss, for the emptiness in your life right now. But it also rejoices that you received such a gift in this world, one that is earned, not given lightly. A cat's love.........RIP precious Savannah Rose. You will never be forgotten, you will always have secure places in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Tater Tot, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on your family's hearts forever.

What a Grande Old Dame she was! You were an exemplary caretaker of her for her to reach such an august age! Although, I know that where there is love, an eternity together is not long enough. This is the deepest Truth I know, that love never dies, it is translated and purified, and continues on, now Love. And from her new home in That Place Where All Things Are Know, your sweet girl sends her Love back to you to walk beside you down through all of your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No senior age is ever enough, and Savannah Rose made no exception. No matter how long they live, they are always kitten to us.
You and her spent a long life together, and she will always be part of your life.
RIP Sweet Savannah Rose.