Saturday's Question of the Day, the 11th of September 2021

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
1631354749646.png

Hello. This day brings sadness and heartbreaking memories for all of us, so I am going with a question used before but is always fun.

What are you wearing right now?

I'm wearing black pjs with big flowers all over, Ugg slippers, black, with numerous bleach stains on the left one. I use a black Sharpie to cover the stains, hee, hee

What about you?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue jeans, mocassins, and a Lion King T-shirt.
I'll say a prayer for all the souls lost that tragic day. The most heartbreaking thing for me was in the days that followed, all those hundreds of posters hung everywhere, "have you seen this person?", there were too many to count and the anguish on those poor people's faces that were looking......

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A worn out grey (used to be black) Levi's T shirt with bleach stains and a few little holes. Capri length PJ pants that are white with light blue flowers, that are also worn. They are supposed to have a ruffle and lace trim around the bottoms but the lace/ruffle has ripped so I just have an unfinished frayed lace trim on one leg...the other is still intact...sort of...I also am wearing some fuzzy grey socks and purple and beige slippers.
I'm a SEXY beast! LOL!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Capri pajama pants in a funky, almost abstract southwestern print of navy, peach, light blue, lime green and white. I’m not sure how else to describe them. I have a gray pj top on that says “Get Over Your Selfie” with it. They were mix and match pieces I found on the clearance rack at Walmart years ago.

One of the drawstring sides is messed up because Noodles used to follow me to the bathroom to attack and chew on them (while sitting in my pants…). :lol:

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I have 2 updates...

I was in jeans and a black and white striped 3/4 sleeved "dressy" cotton shirt - voted at the advanced polls for our fed election, then went to my sister's for my nieces b-day to give her gift, then off to get some groceries...

But I'm back home now so....

Grey jogging pants and a grey and white t-shirt....not as worn out as was in my first post. :lol: And I'm back in my slippers too.