Saturday's Question of the Day, 25 September, 2021

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
thank you !o more missing hockey season for me now :biggrin:
My husband is waiting for the return of hockey season too. Since I root for the same teams as him it makes for a copasetic marriage.
But for right now we're happy because the White Sox clinched the division.:yess:

tommorrow. is my clean date the gf just informed me 8 years clean off drugs and around 20 plus years free of jails and prisons life is good and the past is the past:biggrin:i get my choice of dinner or lunch wherever i want:rolleyes:
That's fantastic! :thumbsup: You obviously have dedication and perseverance and please tell your gf this is "your" dinner celebration so you get to choose the restaurant but don't tell her i said so. :running:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband is waiting for the return of hockey season too. Since I root for the same teams as him it makes for a copasetic marriage.
But for right now we're happy because the White Sox clinched the division.
:)you both are lucky having a person there to share the misery and the joy depending on your teams success like klunick:lol:i think anna will become a kings fan soon as she learns how to track the puck enough to enjoy watching a game and not be lost on whats happening :lol:

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:have to do a new post since too late to edit my original post apparently tommorrow. is my clean date the gf just informed me 8 years clean off drugs and around 20 plus years free of jails and prisons life is good and the past is the past:biggrin:i get my choice of dinner or lunch wherever i want:rolleyes: course the unsaid part is it has to be a pace she likes to:lol:
Congrats. I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating. Sadly, many don't get free from the influence of drugs and other life pit falls. You are very blessed. Once again Congratulations.🙂

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:)you both are lucky having a person there to share the misery and the joy depending on your teams success like klunick:lol:i think anna will become a kings fan soon as she learns how to track the puck enough to enjoy watching a game and not be lost on whats happening :lol:
I have watch for 24 years and still can't track the puck. :lol:

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a three day weekend and had all plans to pressure wash all the paths and around the house and generally do a big cleanup before summer comes and after the earthquake we had the water mains keep breaking so every day at some time we had no water...so I laid on the coach and read some great books...(Thanks Ny cat man)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
We had a three day weekend and had all plans to pressure wash all the paths and around the house and generally do a big cleanup before summer comes and after the earthquake we had the water mains keep breaking so every day at some time we had no water...so I laid on the coach and read some great books...(Thanks Ny cat man)
What did you read? any damage? Was Blue frightened when quake hit? Hope you stayed hydrated w/o H2O

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What did you read? any damage? Was Blue frightened when quake hit? Hope you stayed hydrated w/o H2O
I read WE by Charles Lindbergh...Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stephenson... Tin Can Titans and the inside of my eyelids many times..lol
Bought bottled water for coffees and stuff as each time the water came back on was full of mud and rust, had to dismantle the hot water heater and flush it all out.
Just minor damage through the state, facade on one building in the city fell down but a good chance it was held together by glue and sticky tape anyway..lol
I was at work when the earthquake happened setting up a digital screen at a temporary bus stop and the power cables running to the bus stop started bouncing off the top of the solar panel on the trailer and all the people in an apartment block opposite ran out and gathered around me as I was wearing safety gear and looking offical...pretty scary as we never get strong earthquakes here.
Blue was seeking a lot of attention when I got home so I think it did upset him a bit.