Saturday's Question of the Day, 25 September, 2021

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Continue cleaning up the mess left in the attic after the roofers got done tearing off the old and putting on the new. Wood splinters, dirt, and dust were everywhere- our roof deck is planks, not ply or waferboard. I figure there are at least 3 more days' work yet. Fun times.
I have that too and it’s a pain. All sorts of things can fall thru knot holes when the roof is bare!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Football Friday night and today.
The directors where I volunteer are giving a meal Sunday for the workers. I love free food, so I'll be there.
Also on Sunday I will start 3 different kinds of eyedrops 4 times a day to prepare for cataract surgery, which I will have next week. I'm looking forward to being able to read better and get rid of the glaring effect I get in my cataract eye when driving at night!

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is done...we got home around 6 or so tonight.Tomorrow I will start working with my dog that I don't trust....bought a muzzle for her today.I've been putting her in her crate a couple of hours at a time to let the 2 girls out of my bathroom.so they can run about and get used to everyone.Need to do a few dishes,laundry is caught up....piddly stuff.I believe there is a race tomorrow too.

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:have to do a new post since too late to edit my original post apparently tommorrow. is my clean date the gf just informed me 8 years clean off drugs and around 20 plus years free of jails and prisons life is good and the past is the past:biggrin:i get my choice of dinner or lunch wherever i want:rolleyes: course the unsaid part is it has to be a pace she likes to:lol:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Weekends are my busy days, so I'll be working all day Saturday and Sunday. The company I work for in the mornings is mainly older, higher level students. That means Business English and a discussion class on how the Evergrande collapse is going to affect global economy.

Afternoons and evenings is all kids. The little kids are doing simple present tense, the older kids are doing past progressive and the two teenagers are doing phrasal verbs using "put" and "take".

I will also be feeding cats, scooping litter boxes, washing dishes and hopefully a bit of yoga too.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:lol:have to do a new post since too late to edit my original post apparently tommorrow. is my clean date the gf just informed me 8 years clean off drugs and around 20 plus years free of jails and prisons life is good and the past is the past:biggrin:i get my choice of dinner or lunch wherever i want:rolleyes: course the unsaid part is it has to be a pace she likes to:lol:
Congrats!

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats!!!!

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations. That is a huge accomplishment.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Dinner went well last night. And we have a wee bit for leftovers today. But you should see my arm. The bacon I was making for the broccoli salad splattered onto my arm and it's all red. Doesn't hurt, but it looks funky.
Awakened with about half a headache this morning, but I think it will be OK. Hope so anyway.
I keep thinking it's Monday! Not much going on today.

Last edited:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
That is awesome and wonderful! Many congratulations for you! FWIW, I think you're a great guy and you treat your GF with love and respect. Congrats again!