Sassy has graduated...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would call her a DSH with Snowshoe markings.  She's a little fruitcake; all she needs is someone who needs her.

She doesn't have an aggressive bone in her body.  She is next to silent most of the time.  You have to be looking at her to tell if she is "talking" to you, because she has, at most, a rusty little squeak for a voice (since she was spayed--before that, she had the "Siamese Voice").

She likes to be where her people are, although she isn't clingy or even cuddly.  She will run to catch up to you if you head for another room.  She wants to play with the feather toy or the string, but even a lumpy rug is enough to entertain her. 

She is definitely food-motivated, and an inveterate table begger.

Unlike most Siamese, she is not a climber.  I've never seen her get up on anything higher than a chair, looking for a place to curl up.  You won't see her on a table or counter.

And she's tiny.  Six or seven pounds.

Oh, and she doesn't like dry food.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's lovely, Mike. Good job!!! She will make someone a nice companion!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, little did I know it, but when I posted Sassy's "Graduation Photo" up above, she had already been adopted!

The mother of one of the ladies working at the vet's office had asked her daughter to keep an eye out for a cat for her, and she adopted Sassy before she even had time to be checked over and put out in the display cage!

So, I hope she has a happy forever home.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I talked today to the girl whose mother adopted Sassy, now called Suzie.  She said she is settling in well, is an only cat, and is living a life of luxury and bliss.