Sam's Salivary Gland Surgery

fleshflowers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! I finally have an estimated bill for Sam's surgery. We discovered he has a blocked salivary gland when he went in for his neuter. He has significant swelling under his tongue which could block his airway and make it hard to breathe if not removed. I am asking for financial help for this surgery as we have exhausted all care credit from a previous ER visit with another kitty. Thank you so much.

Salivary Gland Removal Surgery for Sam, organized by Yvonne Smart

Screenshot_20221212_135010_Drive.jpg Screenshot_20221212_134949_Gmail.jpg

Attachments

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitations to the best of your ability. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reasons that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fleshflowers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hope everyone had a great holiday/new year! I found out that I might be able to qualify for a grant from Frankie's Friends. The only stipulation is I don't know if I would be approved for the grant until he is brought in for his surgery and then I am either accepted or denied on the spot. This is nerve wracking because they also haven't gotten back to me on what the financial guidelines are to even qualify. I sent emails but I think I will just have to call BluePearl today and see if I can get answers over the phone. I would need 15% upfront and then FF will pay $2k of the bill and then I would owe the rest.