Sam our beloved 12 year old cat

Java Lady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Its been 11 months since our beloved kitty Sam passed there is not a day that goes by we don't think of you , we always will love you , You Sam were a special cat , we love and miss you til we meet at the rainbow bridge, I know you gave in Oreo when our hearts were aching for you thank you so very much , love your mom and dad ,

Comment

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Sam, baby-cat, you lived a good life, helped your humans through tough times and good ones, and are very missed and are very loved. RIP sweetheart

movinintime

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have NO words when a beleoved kitty passes. In fact if my 2 go, I want to go right w/ them. I'd be lost w/out them & they me. It is THE hardest thing to deal & I've seen both parents die. it is so hard. May Sam RIP as he awaits you at Rainbow Bridge & both my Grandparents passed too, but seeing a beloved loyal kitty--no way can I cope, SO if ever I stop posting here & announce their passing dont be surprised when it'll be my time as well. For what is life w/out the love they've given, the inspiration the unconditonal trust & loyalty. Ok, now I'm in tears for your loss of Sam. May God Bless you and bring you peace even tho a year later. It NEVER fades away & in fact, often comes back much later when you really begin to grieve and leave the angry denial stage and really process your pain.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully time will mellow the ache in your heart, it along with that the sun will rise and your world will slowly return. Sam was one in a million and no one in this whole wide world knows it any better than you....,.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Java Lady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hopefully time will mellow the ache in your heart, it along with that the sun will rise and your world will slowly return. Sam was one in a million and no one in this whole wide world knows it any better than you....,.
Yes Sam was a very special cat , we had him since he was 18 months old he went to all our new homes we never knew he had kidney disease ,

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no doubt that Sam sent Oreo to help ease the pain. When Simon passed 3 months later we got Stanley, when Sebastian passed 3 months later we got Sylvester. His legacy lives on as do ours....

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

You will meet again one day and it will be wonderful...

I hope your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Java Lady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have no doubt that Sam sent Oreo to help ease the pain. When Simon passed 3 months later we got Stanley, when Sebastian passed 3 months later we got Sylvester. His legacy lives on as do ours....

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

You will meet again one day and it will be wonderful...

I hope your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:
thank you so much for your kind words it means alot to me
I love Oreo but will never take the place of Sam

thanatos0042

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm with you. Gone and never forgotten. I may not think of them every day, but I do remember them regularly....never forgotten. there are never replacements, but sometimes I think...you know..XXX (one of my cat who is gone)...you two would be best buds...and I just hope we all get to meet again down the road.