Salem, The Talking Cat

Desti

Desti & Fantasia
Kitten
Purraise
Hi All,

I may decide to write a story about her and her brother Joshua. Salem was a very expressive kitty to say the least. Perhaps, God kindly brought her into my life because of all the sadness in my life? God only knows. She is now in Heaven and is watching over me. I think a story to honor her is deserved as well as sharing a bit about her with others. She was very strong, loving, and courageous. She was an excellent example for humans to try and follow. I sure miss you Salem!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes please do write a story about her. We love that idea. It is a great way of honoring her indeed.

When my childhood dog died I also wrote a short blog about him. My work hinders me to concentrate in doing a full book about him or of any of my pets that have already passed this earth.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi All,

I may decide to write a story about her and her brother Joshua. Salem was a very expressive kitty to say the least. Perhaps, God kindly brought her into my life because of all the sadness in my life? God only knows. She is now in Heaven and is watching over me. I think a story to honor her is deserved as well as sharing a bit about her with others. She was very strong, loving, and courageous. She was an excellent example for humans to try and follow. I sure miss you Salem!
That's a great idea. It's a lovely tribute to a wonderful friendship. May she RIP. :rbheart: