Sage my Pregnant cat

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
That's great. Are you still going to keep all of the kittens? It must be lively at your place.

How old are the kittens now? Any pictures?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rodentsncats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They are 4 months now :3 we are keeping both of them, the only reason we waited so long is because of Sage's anxiety and separation problems from both me and her kittens. The kittens will be getting fixed soon.

Last edited:

rodentsncats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes she's a bobtail, Thyme has a half tail and Rosemary is a long tail. I guess my theory about Sage being a manx is right because of that. We rushed Sage back to the vets yesterday, she chewed through a stitch and will be staying there until Friday . I am extremely worried but I know she's in good hands

Last edited:

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello stranger! I was just wondering how everybody is doing? Has Clara had her babies yet? Rosemary and Tyme are beautiful.

rodentsncats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks they are growing everyday and nope no babies yet, I wish my mom would just get her fixed but she's like nope one last litter. How's Felix?

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks they are growing everyday and nope no babies yet, I wish my mom would just get her fixed but she's like nope one last litter. How's Felix?
Awww bless, please keep us updated won't you. Don't stress too much about it, what's done is done (besides everybody just LOVES kittens lol).

Felix is Felix haha. Everyday I see him develop more and more into his adult self. He became quite aggressive for a short while but this seems to have just been a passing phase. He just toddles around the house, playing with the toilet paper (I'm sure he thinks he's an Andrex Puppy lmao...assuming you know what I mean haha).

rodentsncats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will keep yall updated and I will try not to stress. I love kittens I really do, but after Sage had Rosemary and Thyme I don't think I will ever get into breeding cats ever. They like to steal tissues, tear up everything, and have destroyed just about every thing in our family's house. Plus Thyme has a dominance issue when it comes to me. But I love them anyway. Lol . I am glad to hear about Felix. Sage is healing up nicely and she's become a big spoiled rotten couch potato

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I will keep yall updated and I will try not to stress. I love kittens I really do, but after Sage had Rosemary and Thyme I don't think I will ever get into breeding cats ever. They like to steal tissues, tear up everything, and have destroyed just about every thing in our family's house. Plus Thyme has a dominance issue when it comes to me. But I love them anyway. Lol . I am glad to hear about Felix. Sage is healing up nicely and she's become a big spoiled rotten couch potato
How long ago was she spayed? Has she gained weight? Tigger has ballooned she's like a baby elephant, and she's got sooo lazy too lol (see the last few pics I posted on my thread).

rodentsncats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
About a month ago, she hasn't gained much weight though.

rodentsncats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks :) no Rosemary isn't a bobtail, she got her dad's long tail. Thyme is a bobtail, it's more of a stumpy though. Rosemary does have her mom's toes though :3

rodentsncats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Got Thyme and Rosemary fixed last Wednesday. She wasn't pregnant thankfully.

rodentsncats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thyme is pretty upset though

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Good job. I'm sure they'll get over it quickly, it really is the best thing for them. Do they have to wear one of those plastic collars? Is that what is upsetting Thyme?

rodentsncats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Good job. I'm sure they'll get over it quickly, it really is the best thing for them. Do they have to wear one of those plastic collars? Is that what is upsetting Thyme?
I know they've done great :3 Thyme was upset because he isn't a tom cat anymore.