Safe stopover in northern GA or southern TN?

JaneLuvsCats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, I absolutely agree, a foster is imperative at a time like this.

I am part of (probably) similar Facebook group, and I would absolutely JUMP at the chance of picking up a cat like Midnight for a person like you!!!

A sweet, abandoned cat in need with an incredibly dedicated adopter willing to drive cross country for him? I’d clear some space, put on my shoes, and leave as soon as I could for a situation like that!

A foster will love on him, play with him, provide him his own room, give him a comfy, dry, warm bed, and offer him plenty of food and water.

Meanwhile, on the street, Midnight could be dying of starvation or dehydration, and that’s if a car, disease, or other animal does not get to him first. There is also the possibility that he may be run off by a Tom, or move on from that area of his own volition in search of food, water, and shelter and become lost or otherwise never return. Does any of that sound less traumatic to you than being with a foster?

If you have an opportunity to find a foster, please take it.
I left on October 21, 2019 and returned to my friend's house on October 22, 2019 to pick up my License Plate Sticker that my son had Priority Mailed to me. I had been gone for 24 hours. When I saw Midnight he just hung his head. I could see Midnight's disappointment and sadness. I'm so sorry that I listened to my friend. I just didn't want to argue with her and those be my last memories of her. I'm so sorry that I left him down there. Please help Midnight. Jcatbird & DustyDiamond1 both know how to contact me.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Original poster. It just means the person writing the thread. Sorry about the abbreviation but I have to shorten things as I can since I write here at a physical disadvantage.
Trying to get you some help on your request.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
How are things going? Were you able to contact the group I suggested, and could anyone there help you?

JaneLuvsCats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How are things going? Were you able to contact the group I suggested, and could anyone there help you?
You know the saying, "If you want a job done right, then, do it yourself." Well, that's what it is going to be. I just bought some needed supplies tonight and I have a couple more things to buy. Jcatbird knows the details as I was very upset when there was a breakdown in communications. I have given everyone my telephone # and told everyone to pass it along which would have helped if everyone had talked to me first. Thanks for still caring.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 The group did want to help and set out to do so but the breakdown in communication interrupted the process and kind of put a hitch in things. It became a better idea to take a different option. We are still doing all we can and I expect the OP to have Midnight in her family soon. She is strong and determined. Thank you for the link and support here. Good vibes are much needed during this time. :vibes::redheartpump:

moxiewild

Seniors, Special Needs, Ferals, and Wildlife
Super Cat
Purraise
What is the current plan then?

That really sucks that it didn’t work out with the group - are you sure the situation can’t be resolved there?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Well, SPIT! I SO hate that! Keep us posted on how things are going. I wish that I lived along a route where I could offer a place to stay, but I'd be at least 100 miles out of the way!