Sad News

quicieme

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for all the prayers and wishes you all gave my little girl to get well, but as of 11:45 p.m. Dec.31, 2001 Stormy passed on into Kitty Heaven. She was too sick to hold on.. She will be sadly and greatly missed by all who knew her and of those who didn't. Here is a little picture of her.*and on page 225 in the cat pages is her as a kitten, *I will update that too.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Quicieme
I am so sorry about your loss of little Stormy. She knew you loved her and did everything you could to help her. She has gone on to a beautiful place where she is happy and freed from her suffering. Some people call this wonderful place Kitty Heaven, and some call it Rainbow Bridge. She will wait for you there, and when your time comes, she will come running to you as fast as she can and you will be reunited forever.

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry for your loss. You little one was quite a good fighter to hold on for so long. I wish you comfort and peace in knowing that you did everything you could for her.
I know much you will miss her

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Im so sorry for your loss.....we all know how hard it is to lose a precious baby here....lots of love and hugs (((((())))))

billchamb

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Q,

I, too, add my sympathies at the loss of your baby. You gave her that second chance and she was able to exceed expectations because of your care and love.

Sadly,
Bill

studio224

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss... A big hug to (((((you)))) and I am sure my babies will take good care of Stormy at the Rainbow Bridge...

Anne-Claire