Sad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Val - I am so sorry - I can't even imagine the pain you are going through. You, Rich adn your little angel are in my heart and prayers!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. We all feel very sad for your loss and let you know we are all here to support you in your time of sadness.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Val, I'm just now seeing this, you're in my thoughts and prayers, as is Rich. {{HUGS}} to you both during this painful time. Oh, and when you feel up to it, please PM me your addy, there's something that I'd like to send to you.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

There are never adequate words, just know I am so sorry for your loss -- prayers for you and yours in this difficult time
Agree with Frannie, Dear Val, Last Month My wife & I, live a sad chapter in our life´s like your´s, I am so extremely sorry that this terrible tragedy has occurred. I'm sending prayers to you, your husband and the entire family to help you all find comfort and strength during this very difficult time.

Hugs...

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Agree with Frannie, Dear Val, Last Month My wife & I, live a sad chapter in our life´s like your´s,
I am so sorry for your loss

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wish there was something I could say in this troubling and distressing time. You are in my thoughts and prayers this wednesday evening
K

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all, it is the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. It makes it easier to have so much love and good thoughts coming our way.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It will be the hardest thing any parent would have to do. No parent should ever have to bury their child.
It seems such an injustice to lose a child so much loved and wanted, when there are children being born all over the world for all the wrong reasons. You will always have a shoulder to cry on here - and another 7999 more all over the world. We all love you very much and we hate to see you hurting. I know each and every one of us would do anything if we could change this for you. God bless you both.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Val, I am so very sorry for the loss of your little girl.
She is now your special little angel.

Sending healing thoughts and hugs from across the oceans.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My thoughts are with you - what a sad time, the most terrible thing that can happen to anyone is to lose a child. My husband went through it and I know how it was for him. I am so sorry.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Val, I'm so very, very sorry to hear about your daughter. I started to cry when I read your post, because I know how wanted the baby was.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Val & Rich,

You are both in my thoughts at this hard time - I am deeply sorry for your loss. I know how much you both wanted this.

All my love,

Sam.

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please take care of yourselves.

Don't let this discourage you in the future. Many medical miracles are happening around us. My four neices and nephews wouldn't have been born just a few years ago. Both of my sisters underwent surgeries and were told they might never get pregnant.

Sandy

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I can't imagine how hard it must be. Please know that everyone here is thinking of you. I know we don't know each other (i'm new to TCS), but if you need to talk and you see me here, don't hesitate to pm me. I'd be happy to listen and offer any support that I can. I know that you must be in so much pain, and I admire your courage.
Thinking of you and yours,
Leli

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Val, I'm so very, very sorry to hear about your daughter. I started to cry when I read your post, because I know how wanted the baby was.
Val & family I am so sorry,Please know that we are here and please PM me if you want to talk. sherral & Pastor Ted

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Odd, I was thinking about you yesterday looking at a pair of red tabby boys that reminded me of your guys. I wish I had some words that could take some of the hurt away. You and Rich are in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.