Sad News About My Husband

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everything just too much for him. He is now at Hospice resting comfortably. Just matter of time now. Heartbreaking. He went thru so much but the end is near. Please keep Paul in your thoughts and prayers.

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everything just too much for him. He is now at Hospice resting comfortably. Just matter of time now. Heartbreaking. He went thru so much but the end is near. Please keep Paul in your thoughts and prayers.
I have no words. :(
I am so sorry. I am glad he's comfortable at least.
Hospice teams are usually the best of the best, when it comes to care AND compassion and communication with the family.
I've been there and I would bet that a lot of the members here have, too. We're thinking of you and are here for you.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When my dad was dying of cancer I was in a support group for care givers. One of our members had a mother with cancer who had been in a residential hospice until she was kicked out, not because she had a problematic personality (which she did) but because the hospice care she'd received was so good that she was no longer considered to be terminal. Hospices are that good. I'm very sorry that you're going through this, but I can't think of a better place for Paul to be right now.

For both of you, :vibes::vibes::vibes::alright: :grouphug2: :hugs:.

I'm sure you already know this, but we'll be here for you the whole time. Blessed be. :heartshape: :hugs:

Margret

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When my dad was dying of cancer I was in a support group for care givers. One of our members had a mother with cancer who had been in a residential hospice until she was kicked out, not because she had a problematic personality (which she did) but because the hospice care she'd received was so good that she was no longer considered to be terminal. Hospices are that good. I'm very sorry that you're going through this, but I can't think of a better place for Paul to be right now.

For both of you, :vibes::vibes::vibes::alright: :grouphug2: :hugs:.

I'm sure you already know this, but we'll be here for you the whole time. Blessed be. :heartshape: :hugs:

Margret
That underlined part...wow!!!!
I've done some battles with doctors but the hospice people have always been some of the best.

doomsdave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kookycats kookycats so sad to her about your husband, but at least he's being cared for and looked after, which makes it a bit easier on you, not that it's easy.

When my dad went into hospice, they took good care of all of us.

You're in our prayers, dear.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My sincere sympathies to both Paul and you. :hugs: I will say a prayer for him tonight and keep you in my thoughts.
As others have said, Hospice is like having an angel by your bedside. :angel:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lana, I'm so sorry. You and he are in our thoughts and prayers. I have no doubt that he is receiving the best of care. Please let him know that we are thinking of him. :hugs:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Oh, Lana, I'm so sorry. Both you and Paul will be in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug: