Sad News About Grandpa Mason

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know if you are familiar with this guy, but this broke my heart today.

I pray he finds eternal happiness and fields to run when he leaves this earth, and it is soon. :(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Maria Bayote

Top Cat
Purraise
I will miss him in my facebook newsfeed. I always look forward for new posts about him. :(

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Famous cat that passed today but enjoyed his last years. Other videos show how he was an angry cat when rescued. There's one video where he is carrying them to the bed by the scruff of the neck and kittens kneading on his tummy
Feral can be pets!

Last edited:

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I never knew about grandpa mason, but just watching that video him sleeping there broke my heart. RIP grandpamason, its amazing that a cat can love so many other kittens and care for them, i hope if there is a such thing as reincarnation that he comes back to his owner again . What a sweet boy you are grandpamason :(

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
i watch the other video of grandpa mason when he is introduced with new kittens and the way he rests his head on the kittens and lets them sleep with him says it all. He looks like the gentlest soul on the planet that poor cat , i am so sorry that you are not on this earth anymore :(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Maria Bayote

Top Cat
Purraise
Awws...I am crying again :(