Rosie lost her sister 1/4/13

courtdawn333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My beautiful Princess Abbey Lane Larason-Preuss passed over the rainbow bridge on January 4th 2013. She was my beautiful Miniature Schnauzer and was only 18 months old and we have no idea what happened to her. Me and my fiance found her passed away in her crate. She had a weird white mucus coming from her mouth. I feel like maybe it was a seizure? We are so devastated. She was our first baby and Rosie was upset greatly by her death. She has been very comforting though. She really had been great at easing the pain but it's still so hard. i feel like its my fault.. :( everyones thoughts and condolences are greatly appreciated. Princess Abbey 6/10/11-1/4/13

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for your loss.. It is even more difficult when it is so unexpected.

Lots of
and
to you....

mimi3908

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
very sorry for your loss, and I think it is only natural to always think what we can do more in these tragic situations, but really, you had the best intentions and a great heart for your kitty and that is all you can ask of yourself.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for your loss, it's so very hard no matter what the circumstances are. Try to remember the good times, do not dwell on her passing. Please grieve as much as you feel you need to,you've lost a very important part of your life. Believe me, only heartache comes out of "if only", you can't change the past. Please accept my condolences, I pray she is waiting for you at The Rainbow Bridge.

loverly7

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for your loss.  To lose her at such a young age, I can't image how heartbreaking.  I just lost my Garfield on 1/21/13 and he was only nine years old.  I can't imagine how painful this must be for you.  Please be kind to yourself as you grieve this loss.

Hugs,

Amy, Furball in Heaven, Garfield in Heaven, Eclipse, Spooky, & Cutie

pinkkitty24

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of Princess Abbey ... It always seems much more devastating and heartbreaking when it is unexpected
  I lost my 6yr Aby kitty in December and I am still heartbroken .. One minute he was fine .. playing and running around .. the next he was gone .  I ended up having a necropsy (autopsy) done .. because I was driving myself crazy with the guilt .. and still am unfortunately. 

Hopefully we will get to see our furrbabies again

Big hugs 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

courtdawn333

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone!! It's been really hard but we are feeling much more at ease with her passing. From time to time we accidentally call Rosie, "abbey" and that sometimes causes a little pain but we have come to terms with her being in a better place!! I hope to see her and all my other lost loves again one day but for now we give all our attention to our babygirl Rosie!! :)