Rose Red

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone a fan of it? Its on Syfy right now which is bad because I will end up watching ALL of it and not sleeping much lol!

Did you like it?
Lost interest?
Freak you out?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That movie scared the bejeebers out of me, but then I'm a real scaredy-cat when it comes to movies
I turned all the lights on in my house and watched it from my kitchen thru the pass thru

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have that movie on dvd...oh yes. LOL it is so long that it needs two dvds. I like that movie but it creeps me out so I can't watch it very often. I'm kind of a wuss when it comes to scary movies though. Thirteen Ghosts made me not go in our basement for over a month. Lol

badgeygirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Love Rose Red, we have the DVD and watch it every now and then. We always see something new each time we watch it.

We love to say "Not there, NOT THERE, NOT THERE!!" to each other when someone annoying comes around

There is also a prequel called The Diary of Ellen Rimbaugher. Shows the background behind the building. It's pretty good too.

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I really like it too, it amused me a lot when I watched it recently and realized that "Bones" was one of the psychics lol.
I actually bought the book "The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer" recently and read it, a good read

buzbyjlc10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
State College, PA and Haddon Township, NJ
I like it, but don't find it super scary... with almost all of King's works, I get more scared reading them and forming the pictures in my mind than watching some Hollywood hot shot's interpretation of it.... The Mist though, man, THAT is on my list of top scary movies.... and not for all the bugs and monsters, it's the feeling the end of the movie left me with - THAT'S when it's a good horror movie! (Actually, some pals and I just started progress on a group article on the top 20 Horror movies of the last 20 years... can't wait to see it come together).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Februa

I really like it too, it amused me a lot when I watched it recently and realized that "Bones" was one of the psychics lol.
I actually bought the book "The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer" recently and read it, a good read
THANK YOU! I had been trying to figure out what she was from!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BuzbyJLC10

I like it, but don't find it super scary... with almost all of King's works, I get more scared reading them and forming the pictures in my mind than watching some Hollywood hot shot's interpretation of it.... The Mist though, man, THAT is on my list of top scary movies.... and not for all the bugs and monsters, it's the feeling the end of the movie left me with - THAT'S when it's a good horror movie! (Actually, some pals and I just started progress on a group article on the top 20 Horror movies of the last 20 years... can't wait to see it come together).
The mist made me mad!