Romeo will be neutered today!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I took our friendly feral to the vet today to be fixed! I am taking advantage of a local town's special offer of fixing ferals for free. This was his first time inside a carrier and in a car and he was so scared poor thing.

We're taking him back tomorow.

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great work Anne! One way to calm a feral down while caged is to throw a towel or blanket over it. Ferals will often throw their bodies against the walls of the carriers or traps and butt their faces on the walls as well, often hurting themselves. I'm glad you were able to catch him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I took him back yesterday. He was still a bit scared but forgot all about it 2 minutes after I let him out of his cage. He's a sweet cat! I'll post a pic soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Looks like he's turning into an indoors cat
He's sleeping on my desk all day long.... Sweet little thing. I couldn't let him into the house because he used to spray, but he has stopped spraying altogether just a few days after he was fixed - guess he knew what's best for him to do...

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne,

Now that's a success story I love hearing!! Looks like you've got yourself another sweetie. Great work! Love the new catsite too.