Rocket has passed

Crazy8catlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow would have made 2 weeks since her cancer diagnosis. I was gonna give her her medicine in a few minutes. Then my mother screamed. I heard my dad run to the kitchen telling her to move the table. I walked out and asked what happened. Then I saw her. I crawled under the table and grabbed her. She was still warm. She had just passed maybe 45 mins ago. I'm angry, upset, I'm heartbroken... I know she was old it was just her time. Rest in peace dear Rocket. I know you're up in heaven now hanging out with Bruno and Gizmo. Telling them all the things they missed out on. 😭

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry, so very sorry.

Please find comfort in your happiest memories with Rocket. She is now zooming around in an endless fields of grasses and blooms.
You have a new angel hovering over you.

Hang in there.

solomonar

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Once upon a time a cat find herself alone in the Large Dark Forest, there was no other cat around and hunting was soooo dificult! The cat was alone but she did not remember how she get there, and her Mama was only a memory of the taste of milk and warm fur and whiskers tickling her tummy time by time.

The Wise Man found the cat in the shadow of a willow, and the cat was so emaciated that the Wise Man could not hear her weak Mew! But He knew how to read the mind of all Creatures and was very impressed by the hard life of the cat.

He gave the cat a pair of wings and told her to fly and fly to the Realm of Humans, where there is no cold whether and no hungry and where there is a lot of Love. The Wise Man told the cat to leave the pair of wings at the Sky Gate of the Humans'Realm, for the Humans are not allowed to see the Wings.

The cat did so and she find a wonderful human family and purred to make them happy and let them to pet her anytime they like.

In one day, Wise Man came in the dreams of the cat and told her that there is time to leave for the Home Cloud, where she belongs. The cat was so in love with her human family that she begged the wise man to let her more time in the Human Realm. The Wise Man told her that He is not the Master of Life, so He can let her with the human family but that it is a price to pay: the cat may experience pain, because the Mother Nature does not push any Creature back, but only let the Creatures to choose the way back.

The Cat accepted and decided to hide her terrible pain as much as she could, just to prolong the time with her human family. And when she was ready to bring back her pair of wings from the Gates, the Wise Man told Her: You are now part of the Eternal Love and therefore you are forever with your Human Family! Anytime you like and anytime they will call You, You are allowed to enter their dreams. Anytime they feel lost, or in pain, anytime they cry, You will be there!

And the Wise Man brought His cane, to walk through the Light to the Shadow, through the Sweet to the Bitter for all the Creatures are alike.

+++
I am very sorry for your loss. We are not allowed to know how the End will be, and this is for a good Reason.
Tears and Tuna for Rocket the Cat!

Last edited:

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:alright: Condolences to your family and you - Rocket was a tremendous treasure to her family. She has returned to the Creator, to be among the ancestors and those yet to be born....those yet to be born will be learning all about you from Rocket and someday those special memories of Rocket's ways and antics will be repeated by those new kitties in your life.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm so very,very sorry for your loss, I know how much this hurts. You will never be alone in your sorrow, for there are many who can empathize with you, let us share some of your burden and make it a little lighter......
Rocket spent many years with your family, she became a part of it. The hole that is left in your lives is going to take a long time to fill. Time is the only thing that helps to soften the sharp edges of grief. Even a broken heart will heal in time, though it will always bear a scar.
Try not to dwell on her end, do not make it more important than her beautiful life. Her life is one to be remembered with joy and to bring you happiness, not sorrow. Because that is the way she would want it, just as you would want for her if you were the first to go.
She was content to die at home, surrounded by the love she had for so many years, and she was comforted by these familiar surroundings and all that she knew there. The bond of love you have with that precious girl will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers, her new path will forever parallel your own. "Death cannot take that which never dies"......
My heart is filled with sorrow, I cry with you for the loss of one so precious and loved. She will be mourned by many at this site, and you have made that possible by writing a tribute for her. Take the legacy of love she left you and hold it dear. She lives on through you now, let the future hold happiness and seeking the joys of life, just as she lived herself. Take care.......RIP beautiful Rocket. You will be dearly missed, you will forever hold a secure place in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss, you did all that you could it was just her time to move on. She passed at home and she saved you from having to make the decision to have to put her down, but it hurts like crazy and you miss her we know. But she is fine now, just fine, and when you meet again it will be wonderful.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your hearts heal a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

will2002

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Today, all of the angles in heaven have a new kitty to get to know and play with. Rocket arrived in a new and wonderful place last night, pain free and made new. And while I am so very sorry for the loss to you and your family, I am happy for her. She is at peace for ever more.

I wish I had some magic words to say that would take away the hurt and sorrow, I do not. Just know that Rocket will be with you, and your family until time is no more. She is as close as a thought and a prayer, so you can visit with her often, God bless you.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Rocket, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

Gone on, gone ahead...we do not grieve for them, for they have passed through that Gate, and onto their Next Great Adventure. But, OH, how we grieve for ourselves, left behind without them! I will tell you this, though, they are never, ever truly gone from us. Their love for us, now translated and purified into Love, abides with us day by day. They know our joys and our sorrows, and in time, you may just feel the soft, well-known brush of a small, furred body against your leg when you need it most. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.