Rivel is going to undergo teeth scaling for her gingivitis today. Wish her luck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
yeah, i had to drop her and go back to work. after its done I will pick her up. i guess she will still be under sedation. i should keep her in the room separated from silver then?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
i guess she will still be under sedation. i should keep her in the room separated from silver then?
You know her best so do what makes her the most comfortable. However, it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep her separated from Silver until she has acclimated since she may be groggy and is able to eat.

Please let us know how she's feeling after she comes home. Best of luck! 🤗

Last edited:

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You know her best so do what makes her the most comfortable. However, it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep her separated from Silver until she has acclimated since she may be groggy and is able to eat.

Please let us know how she's feeling after she comes home. Best of luck! 🤗
i will!

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It took longer because they had an emergency patient so rivel has to wait in the kernel until it's done. Upsetting but understandable i guess. I hope rivel isn't too stressed

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Vet said she can finally eat at 7 pm so i fed her. It's going well and she has decent appetite relatively. I have her less than the usual portion and she ate almost all of them. No longer wobbly and falling like drunken person, but she can only walk slowly