RIP nala my sweet kitty

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for what you are going through, I know how much this hurts. You can't do anything to change the past, no matter how much you want to, but try to live right now in the present, not dwell on what happened. It only brings pain and anguish. You will never get over this, you learn a new life's order to live with it. It is your love, so your own personal pain. Many will not understand it, because it is so personal and special, but know we do here and will stand beside you and support you in any way we can.
Your little girl is at peace because she has your love. You will carry hers in your soul forever. Love never goes away, it is spiritual, so eternal. The bond you built can never be taken from you, not even death is strong enough to break it. She will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers. She shared her life's journey with you, and though she now follows a new path, it will parallel your own to the day you die.
My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Grief can only be extinguished by time and a lot of it. Those on this site can offer empathy, we can feel your pain because we have stood in your shoes. We can share your burden and make it lighter, let our sympathies wash away your tears with tears of our own, and by letting you know we understand and offer you what we can. We gain comfort by comforting others.
Be gentle on yourself, take care, and know we are here to be with you. I wish I could make it all better, I'll say a prayer for you both..... RIP sweet Nala. You will always be remembered, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

red dog

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry. It's tough to lose a pet, they're family too. Rest in peace sweet Nala.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Poor little girl. I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace, sweet Nala. :rbheart:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry for your loss, especially in that kind of tragic way.
My heart goes out to you.