Rip my sweet boy

Horizon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Franky I am so heartbroken that you are gone. You were my sweet sweet boy.. you stole my heart and now I will miss you every moment of every day. The house felt so empty without you snuggled up in my arms. I will miss all those mornings you came and greeted me in the bathroom like you were saying hey Mom good morning.i will miss your soft bushy tail in my face and when you come up to me and rub your face on mine. I only had you for 6 short months and I will never forget you. You were like my child .. we love you Franky always in our hearts will you stay..
IMG_20191229_131521.jpg

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor little Franky, he had very little time with you, but was able to show you what his potential was, he was bursting with love and joy for life.
But all this hasn't been lost, he has taken his treasure up there, and he is happy to share his love with all other cats at the Bridge.

RIP beautiful Franky, you left a huge void behind.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He had a home and such love for six months. To know such love and caring is everything to him. His heart and yours will always be tied together, he will forever be as close as your thoughts and prayers. Time is the only thing that helps with such emptiness. It takes time, and a lot of it, to replace the emptiness we feel with a new life's order without him in it. Your tribute to him honors him and his memory. To be remembered is a great honor. I pray your sweet memories of the good times can bring you comfort, he was in your life for a reason, and that reason was love......RIP dear Franky. You will be deraly missed, you will forever have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Horizon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He had a home and such love for six months. To know such love and caring is everything to him. His heart and yours will always be tied together, he will forever be as close as your thoughts and prayers. Time is the only thing that helps with such emptiness. It takes time, and a lot of it, to replace the emptiness we feel with a new life's order without him in it. Your tribute to him honors him and his memory. To be remembered is a great honor. I pray your sweet memories of the good times can bring you comfort, he was in your life for a reason, and that reason was love......RIP dear Franky. You will be deraly missed, you will forever have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!
Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm still so very very sad. I can't help but to cry every where I go in this house.

Horizon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much for your kind words.

Horizon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Poor little Franky, he had very little time with you, but was able to show you what his potential was, he was bursting with love and joy for life.
But all this hasn't been lost, he has taken his treasure up there, and he is happy to share his love with all other cats at the Bridge.

RIP beautiful Franky, you left a huge void behind.
I miss his love very much.he? He was so affectionate with me. As soon as I opened my eyes he would be right there saying good morning Mom . Now when I wake up all I have is sorrow

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Franky, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

Six months...it is not enough, but where there is love, an eternity would not have been long enough, would it? And what a gorgeous boy he was, is, and always will be. This is the Deepest Truth I know...that love never dies, it only changes form and continues on, still Love. And Love abides, always and forever, Love abides. Franky's love for you is now purified and translated into Love, and will be with you forever. Because Love abides.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry that you lost that sweet little creature, he looks like our Stanley but furrier, and Stanley is pretty much like you described, always around you seeing what you are doing, sometimes too much as it is difficult to do things at times but that's how they are! I am so sorry, but those 6 months I'm sure were the best 6 months of his life. You will meet again and will be together for eternity some day.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am so sorry for your loss, I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart: