RIP, my little Q Sept 17, 2001-December 17, 2021

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After sharing your life's journey for twenty years, little Q's bond of love with your soul is very strong. No matter how much time we get to share with them on this earth, no amount is long enough......
Concentrate on the good memories you have of him, in the beginning, it is easy to get lost dwelling on the end. To try to make sense of the senseless. Time is the only thing that helps us come to terms with the loss. The sadness you feel now will eventually dull over time, it will never go away, but it will get manageable. We are here to share your pain, we have stood where you stand now and have survived. None of us will be the same again, but we are all better off for having shared our lives with these amazing family members. We somehow go into the future when our worlds stood still for a while, it doesn't make sense, but somehow the world keeps going, the sun is a given to rise again after a cold, dark night. Try to live your life as you would have wanted Q to go on if you were the first to go, not in unending sadness and despair, but seeking life and all it has to offer. That is love, and Q would want it no different. None of us are guaranteed a tomorrow, we must seize every second of life we are offered, and live it in happiness and love.
The love you shared with that amazing boy is not known to any other. It is YOUR love, and it is your pain. Sometimes, because it is not their personal pain, people can seem uncaring and unsympathetic. Do not waste time trying to make them understand. Surround yourself with people who care for you and so care for your pain. If you can't find them, come here, we are always here to lend a shoulder and cry with you, we have stood where you stand now.
Nothing can change what happened, but nothing can break your bond of love with that boy or take away your wonderful experiences and memories either. So know the love you share with him is spiritual, so eternal, and he will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers, Ask him to help you and he will.......RIP dear Q. You will be dearlyt missed, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
20 great years is a testament to how loved and well taken care of he was, and when you see him again down the line it will be forever. He is fine now, just fine.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am sorry for your loss, I hope that your broken heart heals a bit more each day, Lord Bless you.....:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

solomonar

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lets say you leave your warm and friendly home to visit a dear friend. You spend one evening with your friends, and it is a nice time.
But late in night you remember your warm home, say Goodbye! and leave your friends, to get back to your beloved fireside.

We all - all Creatures, cats and humans - just visit this planet. At the end, we leave the Earth to get back Home.

My heart goes with you.
The servings I will offer this night to the cat colony nearby will be in memory of Q the Cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Qkat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you to all for the kind words. Q was my first cat as an adult. I will always love him.