Rip My Beautiful Baby Bear<3

sophaloaf420

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Some spiteful **** hit my poor baby and hes gone :(
I really have no words to say but wanted to post loads of pictures so others can remember his beautiful face!

From the day I first saw you <3
131560727422272803.jpg

IMG-20171123-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20171123-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20171123-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20171123-WA0025.jpg
IMG_20171112_203049554.jpg
IMG_20171103_153304489.jpg
IMG_20171016_093827330.jpg
IMG_20170925_124501998.jpg
IMG_20170922_085106939.jpg
IMG_20170803_240350550.jpg
IMG_20170609_092155911.jpg

Miss & love you so much<3<3 22/11/2017

Sirmuffins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am so sorry for your beautiful cat and your loss of course. I think l know how you must be feeling as we have lost our 5 months old EESE to some monster on wheels only a few days ago and are still devastated. I feel with you and wish l had the right words to make the pain and sadness easier on you:sigh::alright:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My beautiful Chrissy was hit too, by someone who didn't even have the decency to stop. I know the heartache of having an innocent die this way, a moment in time that we wish we could alter, the pain and anguish that follows as we sort through our emotions and try to put our lives back together.
The past can never be changed, though your life is altered forever. I have found though, knowing how much love was shared , and having a bond that is forged link by link by this love, the connection you will forever have with that sweet boy is stronger than the physical separation of death, that what you did and always will share with him is a permanent part of your soul. Love is spiritual, so eternal. And I know he loved you so much he would never want you to be so sad because of him, he wants only happiness and sunshine for the one he loves above all else. Just as you would want for him. Because that is what love is, only wanting the best for the other.
Thank you for your beautiful photographic tribute to that beautiful boy. My heart goes out to you in your time of pain. I know from experience that only time helps to soften the sharp edges of grief. Never to forget, but to build a new life order for ourselves and to know in our hearts that their new journey will forever follow ours until that one day when it will cross once more. Take care of yourself, your are not alone........RIP beautiful Baby Bear......you will never be forgotten and will forever be held in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you until you meet again!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
He is gorgeous, I am so sorry that this had to happen to you all, the pain will last for quite a long time but somehow you must keep knowing that he is fine now, no more pain or suffering, just fine and you will see him again someday and it will be wonderful.

Very sorry this had to happen, I hope your heart heals a bit each day, God Bless.....:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Bear, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

He was, and still is, a gorgeous cat. I am so sorry. I know that there are no words that can help, but...Love never, ever dies. It changes form and continues on. He is with you still, but that is small comfort when you want the sweet weight of him next to you and the wonderful sound of his purrs.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loads of pics are fine for us!
I hope you find some comfort from taling to us, likewise I hope the driver who hit your Baby Bear to have four punctures at the time, to say the less :angryfire:
RIP beautiful kitty!

Sirmuffins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
"Decency to stop"???????

We have been through this tragedy several times and l never had anyone stopping to at least look or not to mention - apologize....
My beautiful Chrissy was hit too, by someone who didn't even have the decency to stop. I know the heartache of having an innocent die this way, a moment in time that we wish we could alter, the pain and anguish that follows as we sort through our emotions and try to put our lives back together.
The past can never be changed, though your life is altered forever. I have found though, knowing how much love was shared , and having a bond that is forged link by link by this love, the connection you will forever have with that sweet boy is stronger than the physical separation of death, that what you did and always will share with him is a permanent part of your soul. Love is spiritual, so eternal. And I know he loved you so much he would never want you to be so sad because of him, he wants only happiness and sunshine for the one he loves above all else. Just as you would want for him. Because that is what love is, only wanting the best for the other.
Thank you for your beautiful photographic tribute to that beautiful boy. My heart goes out to you in your time of pain. I know from experience that only time helps to soften the sharp edges of grief. Never to forget, but to build a new life order for ourselves and to know in our hearts that their new journey will forever follow ours until that one day when it will cross once more. Take care of yourself, your are not alone........RIP beautiful Baby Bear......you will never be forgotten and will forever be held in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you until you meet again!

Sirmuffins

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Loads of pics are fine for us!
I hope you find some comfort from taling to us, likewise I hope the driver who hit your Baby Bear to have four punctures at the time, to say the less :angryfire:
RIP beautiful kitty!
I'd be banned for good from this site if l told you what l have in mind for these monsters on wheels...