RIP Jack

John Malcolm

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Jack was rescued around age six and lived with us in the lap of kitty luxury for another six years before cancer quickly carried him off this week. He was the smartest and most affectionate cat we ever met. May he have days of sunshine and nights of mousing!

Tour of the deck with spiderweb.JPG

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Jack, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

What a gorgeous boy he was, is, and will always be. Through a remarkable circumstance, I have seen That Which Comes after, and I can tell you that there are cats (and dogs) there, because I saw them...happy, playing, well-loved and well-cared for until their own humans arrive as well. Jack will be waiting for you when you, in the fullness of time, Come Home.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It hurts so much to have them leave us, but what they leave behind in spiritual love and memories lasts us a lifetime. Always remember, "Death cannot take that which never dies" and you know your love is eternal......
Jack knew 6 years of loving a family who cared for him and loved him back. That is all he wanted. You were there for him in good times and bad, the bond you built between your soul and his is strong. He will be as close as your thoughts and prayers. He shared your life's journey for a litlle while, and though he now follows a new path, it will forever parallel your own. Do not dwell on his end, do not make it more important then his wonderful life and what he brought into your own. He was meant to be in your life for a reason, and that reason was love. Take care, my herat goes out to you. Thank you for letting us know of this wonderful boy, his life will be celebrated by many now as he so richly deserves.......RIP darling Jack. You will never be forgotten, you will forever have a secure place in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry that you lost that gorgeous boy, you did a great thing by rescuing him and he thanks you for it. He is fine now, no more cancer, and you will meet again one day and it will be wonderful.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I am sorry for your loss, I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, Lord Bless you......:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jack lived two lives.
The first six years as a stray, on his own.
The second six years as a home cat, with all the love from his family.
Now he knows the difference, and at the Bridge he will be able to teach other cats that sticking to a wonderful human is always the best choice.

RIP wonderful Jack, you will be missed but never forgotten.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful boy. Thankyou for making his final year's wonderful and full of love. R.I.P. Jack :rbheart: