RIP Jack (Rub ****) 2002-2010

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone... I'm comforted by the fact that I got the 'all clear' from him through the Pet Psychic. She's a really nice lady... met her in January. She said he's okay with crossing over... when she responded to my email this morning, I just started hyperventilating... it was hard to hear but at the same time, I knew it would be okay. That he was ready. I just wasn't ready... still not. He was my ham... my entertainment. Life was never boring in the 7 1/2 years I had with him...

He will be cremated, and I'm having a hard time picking out an urn... there's three I like the best... I'll figure out the right one...

JoJo keeps looking around... wondering where her target is (she would pick on him and then make it look like he started the fighting)... she knew something was wrong, but now she's just wondering where he is... she has no one to hiss at now. I'll let her be an only cat for a while... someone else will come along and be the right one... when it's time.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My heart sank when I saw this thread.

Play happily over the Rainbow Bridge, Jack.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, I didn't want to see this. I am so very sorry. Jack sure was loved, he was so lucky to have you.

God Bless sweet Jack. Many hugs to you.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. The hardest thing to do is to say good-bye. He was a very lucky little boy to have had you for his mom.

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. Jack was a beautiful, handsome boy. He's over the RB, playing with all those we have lost over the years. He brought joy and love to your life for 7 1/2 years. He's left his print on all of our hearts.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry to see this. I'm sure Jack knows how much he was loved.

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss.
But good to hear he went peacefully. RIP Jack.

I often wonder if the angel kitties know how much we cry for them even if we've never met the kitty in real life..