Ringworm

Adrieemarie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Found him when he was about 3 weeks old because he barely walked. The first picture is December 4 (a week or so after getting him) and the second is December 6 and today it’s clear and hair is growing back. But he does have a couple spots on his face I have use the shampoo and ringworm cream from Walmart I’m scared to get it to close to his eyes, can I use something different for his face?

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Adrieemarie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nope, the visit alone just to see him is $78 that’s not with meds. (He was found in the dumpster, and the rescue out here wouldn’t take him because they are full.) I’m not working because of health reasons myself and my medical and meds are something I need until I’m on remission again. Anyways I call around and I was told be the nurse at the small animal clinic that it’s best to see how the shampoo works because there’s nothing they can do until he is 8 weeks. (Oral) But he seen by someone who works with rescue kittens. The picture is of tonight... his hair has grown back his face has cleared up but not as fast as his body. Poor thing had it all over, 3 paws outside of ear inside ear and a few on his back. I was told to use peroxide for his face with cotton ball.

Attachments