Revolution From Australia?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any difference in their fur? Their activities? They are inside or outside cats?

ArchyCat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats only go outside the house when they go to the vet. The fleas got inside by hitch hiking a ride on my trousers. Mammi, the tortoiseshell, does have medium length fur. Not so you would notice, but is apparent when you compare it to Walker, the tuxedo's fur.

Suru

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So Revolution worked? Is kitty just unhappy because her allergies haven't healed?

I got revolution mostly to kill ear mites, My cat's ears definitely have a lot less wax build up since the application.

ArchyCat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is like she hasn't quite realized that what was crawling on her and biting her has now ceased/disappeared.

ArchyCat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Folks, I just checked the Wikipedia entry for "cat flea". It is a short read, 2 or 3 minutes. But a lot of interesting information. I recommend it!

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're right ArchyCat, that was really interesting and very informative. I had no idea that there were cat fleas and dog fleas!

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I gotta say that Australian Revolution certainly has the Lavish Squalor Seal of Approval. I wanted to give it a good month's test run and it passed with flying colors. I couldn't discern any difference whatsoever.

:goldstar::woo::banana1::banana2::bunnydance::dance::woohoo::beerchug:

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're welcome! I'm being such a nerd, I know, but I got T H I R T Y doses for $139.00 US currency, including shipping. I love being able to treat the ferals with Revolution.

KrazieKATlady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lavishsqualor and Archycat
I CAN'T THANK THE BOTH OF YOU SO MUCH!!! :rock:
I have been looking for a online website that was safe to use. But, I was so leary because of the scams out there.
I am going to order ASAP but I wanted to thank the both of you first.
KrazieKATlady :runaround:
:redcat:

KrazieKATlady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Dang it :(
Just my luck, it figures.
I need to buy the brown and blue boxes and wouldn't ya know, The only one they carry is the blue.
Back to the drawing board.

2 dozen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I buy the Revolution for large cats, same med but different dose. I use a syringe to obtain the correct amount for the weight of the cat. Cheaper per dose. Large cat Revolution Plus comes in 1 ml vial. For medium cat the vial is .5 ml so you get 2 doses for medium cat in 1 dose vial for large cat. Just like taking 1/2 pill if your original dose gets lowered by half, same medication but lower dose..

lavishsqualor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's very smart, 2 dozen!

2 dozen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks but since I am a retired RN it was second nature for me. Still, very simple for anyone to do correctly.

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Crazy I know...made in the USA..shipped here and even with the retail mark up sell back to the USA cheaper than you can buy there.
Costs me $55.00 for flea treatments a year here.