Reviewer of the Month March 2017

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Time to take a look at the members who took the time to review cat-related products and services during the month of March!

The Reviewer of The Month badge goes to @Jennifurr  who submitted the reviews!!

View media item 326849
Double congrats, @Jennifurr  as you are also the winner of the $30 gift certificate for your review of the Grumpy Cat book  which came up in the random draw!  

How can you be our winner next month?

It's easy. Just visit our Reviews Section  and look for cat products which you've tried. It can be anything from cat food and litter to specialty toys or cat furniture. Write a detailed honest review and submit it. The two users who submit the highest number of reviews become our Reviewers of the month. In addition to that, one review is chosen randomly and that review earns the member who wrote it a $30 Amazon gift certificate! 

Writing just one review can be enough to win the prize. The more reviews you write, the better are your chances! Most importantly - by writing objective and detailed reviews, you're helping other cat lovers make better choices!

Start reviewing for this month and you may be our winner next month!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats to a well deserved member of TCS.  Kudos! 

jennifurr

To err is human, to purr is feline
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you. Honestly, it took me a while to adjust to this site, but I seem to know my way around now. The reviews were something I did on my spare time, and it was a lot of fun seeing products that I may or may not have seen before.