Returning Member

horseygal90

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey guys,
I don't think I've used this forum for a while... Life just got ahead of me I guess.

Anyways, I'm HG90, from the UK and I have two mogs, Snowball (fluffy and white) and Poppet (stupid and white :p). Snoz recently had a small virus thing so is recooperating from a few nights in the vets, but other than that we're all well and happy.

Other than cats I'm a horse person (hold off the sarcasm!) and am currently nursing a bruised ego from when I was chucked off this morning by a rather opinionated cob mare.
No harm done though! I'm studying my AS levels at the mo, and I'm also into Photography (using my two favourite models; the cats!)

Look forward to chatting with you guys!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by horseygal90

Hey guys,
I don't think I've used this forum for a while... Life just got ahead of me I guess.

Anyways, I'm HG90, from the UK and I have two mogs, Snowball (fluffy and white) and Poppet (stupid and white :p). Snoz recently had a small virus thing so is recooperating from a few nights in the vets, but other than that we're all well and happy.

Other than cats I'm a horse person (hold off the sarcasm!) and am currently nursing a bruised ego from when I was chucked off this morning by a rather opinionated cob mare.
No harm done though! I'm studying my AS levels at the mo, and I'm also into Photography (using my two favourite models; the cats!)

Look forward to chatting with you guys!
Welcome back!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back to the forum, u might have noticed how nice everyone is here and also how informative this site can be as well
Also dont forget we do like to have fun around here lol
When u get a chance post some photos of ur furbabies, u might recall how much we all
pics here ! Well see u on the forums and once again welcome back

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and welcome back - enjoy catching up !

Maybe you could post some recent photos of your kits
as you know we just love photos here

Have fun and hope you're feeling better after your fall

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! My name is Tiffany. Hope to get to know you and your fur babies a little bit better! There's always new stuff on here, so check in daily. Or even hourly like most of us here
It's really a fun place to hang out, if you don't already know that from previous experiences

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

horseygal90

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

Welcome! I am not sure that everybody here knows what HG90 is. I do not, anyway
Hehe, just a nickname that I tend to use around the 'net.

Thank you for your kind greetings, though unfortunatly I'm off to Germany on Wednesday so I won't be around much for a fortnight!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi & welcome to TCS!
Great introduction!
Hopefully we'll get to see pics of your furbabies soon.

If you're riding tomorrow, hold on a bit tighter.