Rest in peace lotto 🕊️

Seunie9

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's been so long since I posted here , But I appreciate everyone that's why I am writing here today , It's been one year since I lost my 2yo sweet girl 2 weeks after spaying and god only know the reason, it's been one year of denying abd fighting myself to be fine and to be honest , I am proud I am here today , Cause I remember how this day was like a nightmare , I don't know really how I made it , I wish she knows how much I love her and I could do anything to have her again , everyone is missing her , and her siblings too , please give extra love for your fur babies

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It helps to share the burden of sadness with others, those who can empathize with you because they too know how hard it is to navigate through grief. Each passing year will bring a little more lightness to your heart. The soul cannot stay crushed forever. you can talk to your little one because she will always be a part of you, love is spiritual, so eternal. She definitely knows how you feel about her, she carries your love forever in her heart. There will always be a bond there, tying your hearts together, one that no one, not even death can break. Try not to dwell on the sadness, but celebrate having her in your life. she left you with one of this world's greatest gifts, a cat's love.........

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry that it still hurts. Grief lingers for most of us. One familiar sound, scent, anything can get us back to that time that torments us the most.

Hang in there.