Rest In Peace Floof. ❤️

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a precious, precious little boy. You provided him with care and the most important thing in the world to him, someone to love. Sometimes, everything is still not enough. You found the strength through your love to end his suffering, to bring him peace. He will be kept alive through your memories, through your love. He has bonded with your soul and will always be near. He will always have a secure place in your loving heart. You will be blessed for loving him, and for your mercy at the end.
I found the distraction that being forced into giving day to day care to another little one helps the healing process. Love comes later. It does no good to dwell on the sadness, that is never what those precious babies wanted for the one they love above all else. Just as you would want for your loved one if you were the first to go, so he wants for you. He would be honored if you would pass on the legacy he left you, open your heart once again. Just as a mother loves each child, each is irreplaceable and unique, and each is loved and welcomed. it helps the love he left you bloom and spread, not be hidden in the darkness of tears.As love is meant to be. But everything in its time, and time is the only thing that truly heals a broken heart.
My heart goes out to you, time is the only thing that heals a broken heart, and my thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care.....RIP beautiful Floof. You will always be dearly missed, may you find the pain free peace you needed so badly. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again. Good night, sleep tight little angel!

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sweet Baby Floof, dream you deep. Your tiny pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

Oh, my Darlin Girl...failed him? Never in this world. You gave him two months of total love and devotion. But for you, he would have died outside, lonely and afraid. No, you did not fail him. A VERY wise member, Antonio65 Antonio65 said it far better than I could, "He did not ask you for more, and you did not give him less." You were with him every step of the way. And since he could not step, you carried him along, and felt privileged to do so. And when you knew that his tiny body could no longer support his sweet heart, you helped him to shrug off that coat of flesh and fur. You freed him to dance on sunlight, healed and whole and joyous. He will dance there in that place where time has no meaning until the two of you, in the fulness of time, dance together. Love does not die, you know. It only changes form, and continues on, still Love. Love abides, and Floof patters along at your side now and always.