Rescuing Kitten, What Breed Is She?

nicolelynn14

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm rescuing this sweet girl. I haven't seen her in person yet but shes gorgeous through pictures. I can't really tell if she's long or short and what "breed" she looks like. Can anyone help me out?

Attachments

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Without any DNA testing/papers she's a very nice lynx point domestic short hair. In either blue or seal color, I can't 100% tell that from the picture.
She could be described as a traditional or old type Siamese lookalike but where she is so little we will have to wait until she has grown out of the chubby floofy kitten stage before we start seeing really defining features that might suggest certain ancestry.
Keep us updated and we'll keep guessing for you, thanks for rescuing this little beauty!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I think a blue lynx point Domestic Shorthair, a nice lookalike to the old style Siamese in body type. She's beautiful!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think a blue lynx point Domestic Shorthair, a nice lookalike to the old style Siamese in body type. She's beautiful!
Difficult to tell at this age, but she resembles a Lilac Lynx ColourPoint Shorthair, although abyeb abyeb might be right about her not bearing the Dilution gene (as Lilacs are the dilution of Blue Colouroints).

Last edited: