Rescued Kittens: Genders?

Vien

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Help me out please. These are two kittens abandoned by their mom, they are about 13 days old. I know it's still a bit too early to figure this out properly but I need to know now so I can find them a home asap.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Vien

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks guys!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the first one I am pretty sure, the second one I am confident to say so. As you mentioned, it is hard to tell when they are so little.

On a side note, are you located in Vienna? I noticed your username and I went there a few years ago and it was an absolutely amazing place. So I had to ask :)

Vien

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
the first one I am pretty sure, the second one I am confident to say so. As you mentioned, it is hard to tell when they are so little.

On a side note, are you located in Vienna? I noticed your username and I went there a few years ago and it was an absolutely amazing place. So I had to ask :)
My name is Vien! ❤

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you planning on bottle feeding these kittens for the next few weeks?

Vien

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Are you planning on bottle feeding these kittens for the next few weeks?
Yes! It’s kitten season and there are a lot of feral cats in my neighbourhood (I live close to a forest-ish area) and every once in a while I help kittens out when I find them without moms (only when I’m 100% sure they’re abonded) find a home and keep them in.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's awesome!

Do you need any help finding spay/neuter services in your area? You could do TNR when not in kitten season, but also make sure that babies are sent off to new homes set for success.