Rescued cat pregnant!?

cataholic07

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please just bring her to the vet, that's the best way too know. She shouldn't have a hard belly anyways so should be looked at. They might have to ultrasound or at least do xrays to see if shes pregnant. What rescue did you adopt her from? Did you get vet records?

Adrieemarie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cats belly didn’t get hard until the last two weeks, and it did look like she shallowed a football. And we had movement at 4/5 weeks not crazy until she was 7 weeks. My cat looked huge at 3/4 weeks, but I’m guessing it’s because she was small and had 7 kittens developing. You can go to the vet as a wellness check which is not costly at all and they can confirm if she’s pregnant.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Smittenkitten13

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cats belly didn’t get hard until the last two weeks, and it did look like she shallowed a football. And we had movement at 4/5 weeks not crazy until she was 7 weeks. My cat looked huge at 3/4 weeks, but I’m guessing it’s because she was small and had 7 kittens developing. You can go to the vet as a wellness check which is not costly at all and they can confirm if she’s pregnant.
That’s a great idea with the covid and being out of work I was worried about the cost but the wellness check sounds like a great idea!!

Jaeivy2331

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here are updated pictures of her she’s gained a lot of weight since my first post
My kitty Phoenix gained 8 pounds in a month and she was definitely pregnant. Your kitty nipples look pinked up and I think she’s pregnant. Hopefully you have free or low cost spay and neuter programs in your area. Or go ahead and start reading up on when your cats pregnant and how to care for her and the kittens until their weaned. Your kitty will do all the great mommy work. You really just keep her fed, hydrated and the kittens warm. If you go that route.