Rescue of Kittens Frozen to Ground

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some vile person in Alberta, Canada abandon three small tabby kittens. In the snow / ice. A good Samaritan who found them, tails and feet frozen to the snow. He melted them free with warm coffee. And someone has stepped up and adopted all three.

gleason

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We had something similar happen yesterday. We live in northern Wisconsin. Someone dumped a kitten off on the side of a country road. He was seen and the person wrote down the license plate and reported it. He was caught, went to jail and will be charged with animal cruelty. It is an adorable orange tabby and is doing quite well at our local humane society.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had something similar happen yesterday. We live in northern Wisconsin. Someone dumped a kitten off on the side of a country road. He was seen and the person wrote down the license plate and reported it. He was caught, went to jail and will be charged with animal cruelty. It is an adorable orange tabby and is doing quite well at our local humane society.
Thank goodness they were caught. If enough people stars understanding the penalty, perhaps it will stop. Hoping!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Poor little things! I'm so glad they were rescued.

I've had people dump kittens outside my house a couple of times. Little Boy was really sick when he was dumped, his eyes were gummed shut and it was well below zero out. How could anyone leave a blind kitten out in the snow?

He's fine now, despite his rough start.

I hope these three little guys have the best possible lives.

Jemima Lucca

Forever a feline fan💕
Super Cat
Purraise
Some vile person in Alberta, Canada abandon three small tabby kittens. In the snow / ice. A good Samaritan who found them, tails and feet frozen to the snow. He melted them free with warm coffee. And someone has stepped up and adopted all three.

Poor little babies 😢I can’t believe someone could do something so callous and cruel! I’m crying just thinking about it. I’m sooo glad you found them before they froze to death! Please keep us posted...