Rescue Momma and Kittens... Advice Needed Please!

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
How old do these two look? They said they do have tiny teeth. I was thinking 4-5weeks old. Someone found them in the road :( trying to find a foster now as the finder cant keep them.
received_10105886492563769.jpeg
received_10105886493317259.jpeg
received_10105886492598699.jpeg
received_10105886493876139.jpeg

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
The lady that currently has them is feeding them formula/canned food mush and she says they try to eat it, but she ends up syringe feeding it to them to make sure they are getting enough.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Lord I wish I lived close enough to foster these babies! WHAT cute kittens they are!

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
These two cuties went into fostercare today! I am saying about 5 weeks. They are already getting flecks of green in their eyes. The person who found them said they wouldnt eat from a dish but the foster said they are already eating wet food from a plate. They are cuties!
IMG_4895.jpg
IMG_4906.jpg

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
Aren't they beautiful?? They will be going on our next run to our rescue partner in Maryland in a few weeks! Black kitten is a girl and the tuxedo is a boy, he looks like a little skunk lol.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
To Whom It May Concern,

Although there is no dearth of photographs of totally adorable kittens to be found on this thread, along with wonderful updates on them, I have NOT SEEN A TAIL in MONTHS! I am going into kitten tail withdrawals. If it isn't too much trouble, could you throw me a kitten tail here and there?

Sincerely,
Mamanyt1953, kitten tail addict

vyger

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
To Whom It May Concern,

Although there is no dearth of photographs of totally adorable kittens to be found on this thread, along with wonderful updates on them, I have NOT SEEN A TAIL in MONTHS! I am going into kitten tail withdrawals. If it isn't too much trouble, could you throw me a kitten tail here and there?

Sincerely,
Mamanyt1953, kitten tail addict
So you didn't see this one then?
upload_2017-11-9_17-33-57.jpeg

or this one?
upload_2017-11-9_17-36-34.jpeg

Those were in the last photo contest.
Photo Contest Cats And Windows - Oct 2017
page 5 #89

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL, no I missed that, although my addiction is specifically the tails of young kittens...they're just so short, and cute and WODGY!

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I will try to get more kitten tail pictures for you! All of the cats at my house right now are all adults! Can you believe it?

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
For those of you who follow our facebook you may have seen that momma Oliva was returned to us a couple weeks ago, her adopter was heartbroken but was having housing issues. Olivia went to one of our foster homes. We had a potential adopter for her today, an hour before we went to meet with the adopter the foster messaged me and said she was crying and she just couldn't do it. So she adopted Olivia this morning. The adopter was open minded and just said to bring whoever I thought would be a good fit. I took Mary (solid black momma who we have had for the majority of the year), Cupcake (our senior tortie) and Marigold (the tabico mom we took in this summer). Well they fell in love with Mary! We have had her so long! I am so happy for her! Obviously fate had different plans for us today!
IMG_3818.jpg
IMG_1556.jpg

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 I will try to get more kitten tail pictures for you! All of the cats at my house right now are all adults! Can you believe it?
That is wonderful news! I know how hard it is to place the adults, but at least the kittens are on their way to good homes, if not already there!

For those of you who follow our facebook you may have seen that momma Oliva was returned to us a couple weeks ago, her adopter was heartbroken but was having housing issues. Olivia went to one of our foster homes. We had a potential adopter for her today, an hour before we went to meet with the adopter the foster messaged me and said she was crying and she just couldn't do it. So she adopted Olivia this morning. The adopter was open minded and just said to bring whoever I thought would be a good fit. I took Mary (solid black momma who we have had for the majority of the year), Cupcake (our senior tortie) and Marigold (the tabico mom we took in this summer). Well they fell in love with Mary! We have had her so long! I am so happy for her! Obviously fate had different plans for us today!
View attachment 204584 View attachment 204585
MAJOR WIN! TWO ADULTS IN LOVING FOREVER HOMES!!!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::clap2:

ashade1

Top Cat
Purraise
One day I hope to post to here that Sadie and Sabrina have found their forever homes... not yet. Sigh. But two adults got great homes today! And for that I am grateful!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
One day, some day, I shall be looking for a cat (may it be long and long from now). I think I shall specify that I want an older cat, and would be happy to take two who need to go together.