Rescue mama #3- Minerva and her babies.

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rescued these loves from a kitty hoarding situation, along with my 2nd rescue mama Kenya. Kittens are 4 boys and 1 girl (calico). Mama is a gorgeous tortie point with slightly crossed blue eyes :p she's so cute. Remus and Rowena are already spoken for, mama Minerva will be spayed then returned to her previous home.

Mama Minerva:

Baby Rowena:

Baby Severus:

Baby Remus:

Baby Godric:

Baby Salazar:

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ooooo.  Almost makes me want a kitten.  But we know how the ladies would feel about that.  Mama Minerva is just gorgeous. I see you went the Potter route for names this time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aren't they adorable! Hehe I figured it's about time for a Potter based group! :)

savethemoms

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Absolutely stunning! I hope Duchess kicks a Tortie :) She is a chocolate Tortie point! Your momma is beautiful!

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Rowena's eyes are almost fully open! They were just barely starting to yesterday, went in this morning and one of her eyes is fully open, the other just has a little corner left to open. Remus and Salazar also have tiny corners peeping out at me. Severus and Godric have no signs of eyes opening yet. They're chunky monkeys and so feisty, they still hiss and spit at me when I pick them up!! Lol it's one of the cutest things ever, these tiny little babes trying to defend themselves with their hissing and spitting!

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

savethemoms

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh I really like Godric ....and Salazar, well and of course Rowena....ok you sold me, I'll take the whole litter :D

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, I'll take all of them.  Just FedEx them to me collect.  

They are all turning out to be so adorable, you should have no problem finding them homes.  I would bet people will be fighting over all of them, especially Rowena.  Sweet, sweet kittens.

savethemoms

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know how you get them to hold so still for photos, mine are all over the place! I think they have ADHD lol. They are SO SO cute!!

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Little Godric is my favorite! That pink kitten nose and the just-barely-asymmetric pattern is just darling!

They must be getting all over the place by now. Five weeks; should be steady on their legs--bet they're working on turning your house upside down.

clynn11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They're into EVERYTHING! It's worth it though. If they weren't with me they'd be running around the streets right now.